<3

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

【 Genre:Smut 】AU:ModernWord Count — 913 words•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

【 Genre:Smut 】
AU:Modern
Word Count — 913 words
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

you call your girlfriend, sae-byeok, by her full name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we both got a break from work on the same day, when that usually happens, we cuddle with each other and call each other cute nicknames. such as baby, love, sweetie, etc.

but today i wanted it to be different, i was going to call her by her full name, i know she'll get frustrated from it. when things get out of hand, i'll just tell her it was a little joke that i decided to play on her!

"baby," she calls me and spoons me.

"yes, kang sae-byeok?" i look at her to see her reaction. she furrowed her brows because i've never called her full name, i turn my body so i faced her.

"what?" i say, laughing.

"why did you just say my full name?" she asks.

"is that not what you're called?" i asked.

"no, you don't get to call me that." she huffed, she's adorable.

"sorry," i paused, "kang sae-byeok."

i laughed at her reaction. when my laugh died down when i saw a smirk on her face, her intial smirk for when she's got a plan.

"what are you up to?" i asked confused. she moves herself so she's hovering me now. i lay there in shock, i meant to make her frustrated, not sexually frustrated.

"so, you want to call me by my full name, huh?" she says in seductive tone. she leans her face to my ear, "you won't even get to say my full name, after i teach you a lesson." she whispered, i gulped.

she brings her face back up, so i can see her, she looked rather, hot. but isn't she always?

"baby, it was a joke, i just wanted to see your reaction—" she cuts me off placing a finger over my mouth, "you don't get to talk, unless you're given permission to speak. know your place, brat."

she knew she was dominant over me, she goes up to my face and kisses me. i kiss her back and she slides her tongue in, not even asking for entrance, i moaned. she pulls away with a string of saliva connected with each other.

she bites my neck, leaving love bites. i sigh loudly from the pleasure i was getting, i then felt a knee go against my heat. rubbing her knee against me, i grind myself on her, not taking it anymore.

"a-ah" i let out, sae-byeok laughs.

"you're already moaning, we still haven't gotten undressed, cutie." she teased.

she's taking so long, i thought. i try lifting my shirt over me to take it off, but a hand stops me.

"impatient brat, did i tell you to take your shirt off?" sae-byeok asked. i shook my head to answer her question.

"now, you aren't talking? speak up, s!ut." she spat.

"no, you didn't" i answered.

"bad girls don't get what they want." sae-byeok said, licking her teeth. she had hungry eyes, if she wanted something she would always have it. she kisses me again, slowly pulling my shift over my head, finally.

she takes off my shirt and goes down to my chest kissing all over my collarbone, some may even be hickeys. she takes off my bra and she smiles at the sight.

"mmh, sae-byeok." i let out, she stops.

"so you're still going to call me that?" she asked, "i see, i'm not doing good enough." she slides down my pants and looks up at more for consent. i nod, she smiles.

"so wet, just from my touch." she licked her lips, "oh, how i cant wait to taste you." she says seductively, which turned me on even more.

she takes off my panties and throws it to the side, she rubs my thigh, teasing me. "sae, please." i begged.

"please, what, princess?" she says, still rubbing her hands all over my thigh. i whimper at her touch.

"please don't tease me." i moaned. she slides a finger in me, i didn't feel any pain. she slides another finger and curls it. i moan from the pleasure.

"your pussy is so wet, it wasn't even hard to put my fingers inside you," she teased, "how about i add a third finger, love?"

she looks at me, waiting for my answer. i nodded, giving her permission to do so. she slides a third finger in, pumping her hand in and out of me.

"mmh, baby, i'm going to cum!" i warned, she stops.

"sit on my face, cutie." she tells me, i obeyed. i carefully sat on her face, not wanting to hurt her.

"the view is so pretty." she whispers against me, making me shiver. she sticks her touch inside moving it around, causing me to bounce.

"baby, i'm going to," i yelled, "release it all on my tongue baby," she takes her tongue out of me and i released it all. i get off of her she still had her tongue out. i watched as she gulped it down.

"you didn't call me by my name after that." she smirked. i look away, embarrassedly.

"what about you?" i asked.

"you're too tired, lets just cuddle." she says. i'm fully naked and she was fully clothed, ot was weird.

"can you take off all your clothes? it's weird, me being the only one naked." i asked. she laughs and strips down.

we cuddled for the rest of the day, calling each other cute nicknames.

11/28/2021