CHAPTER ONE

PLAGIARISM is the "wrongful appropriation" and "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work. The idea remains problematic with unclear definitions and unclear rules. Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty and a breach of journalistic ethics. It is subject to sanctions like expulsion.

Plagiarism is not a crime per se but in academia and industry it is a serious ethical offense and cases of plagiarism can constitute copyright infringement.

©He's into Her. All Rights Reserved September 2013. ©maxinejiji.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

DEIB LOHR'S POV

"HELLO?" I just arrived at the parking lot when my phone rang.

"Where are you? You're late," said my best friend Tob. (said in English)

"Are you that excited to see me? Where's my gift?" (said in English)

"Get your fat ass over here now, dude!" then he hung up. (said in Taglish)

(Ps: Taglish is a language combination of Filipino/Tagalog and English)

Being popular, I quickly grabbed the attention of the students as I walked in. Most of the women were running closer to where I was going. I'm used to their whispers and their accents shivering when they see me pass by. That's why it's so easy for me to ignore them.

"Seriously, he's more handsome now!" a woman said. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"You said it right, our uniform really suits him." another woman said. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"Whatever he wears will definitely suit him." another woman said. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

Don't they think I can hear what they're saying? Tch! I just sighed and continued on my way. But I stopped when someone dared to block my path..

"Hi, D-Deib ..." she greeted, head bowed. I smiled. I'm used to her stammering every time she meets or talks to me. I touched and ruffled her hair which caused anger among the women who saw.

"Oh, my god! Did you see that, girls? He noticed ..." I didn't bother to listen to what they were gossiping about and continued upstairs. (said in Taglish)

"Wow, new haircut," I said as my best friend Tob's face came into view when I reached the floor. "Is that the trend in Japan?" (said in Taglish)

He tapped my shoulder and examined my whole body. "Psh! There's nothing new for you?" (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"It's hard to change being handsome, Tob," I said with a smirk. "Where's Lee?" (said in Taglish)

"As usual, in the washroom," he said laughing. (said in Taglish)

I just shook my head. My forehead furrowed as I watched my classmates line up outside the classroom. "First day of class and the key holder is late?" I complaint. (said in Taglish)

"Hi, Deib?" my classmate Liel approached and greeted me.

It irritates me when she holds my arm. "What?" I answered with a sigh. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"You look even more handsome." she said flirtatiously. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"So?" (said in English)