CHAPTER SEVEN

MIGZ'S POV

BASED ON WHAT I SAW, Deib Lohr Enrile was the one who made the mistake. I don’t know how their mess started. From what I've heard and witnessed before, it doesn't seem like it's the first time they've faced each other. He’s known to be a bully so I won’t be surprised. As president of the council I should not take sides. It's hard to do that in the situation a while ago. Whenever Enrile is involved I'm getting scared.

"Who is that idiot guy?" Naih asked. All my friends were around Max who is just sitting at the table. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"Campus bully." BJ grinned. (said in English)

I sat down and sighed. "They are popular here at school. The grandfather of those three are both stockholders of BIS. Deib Lohr Enrile's great grandfather has the biggest share, apart from his grandfather is the dean," I explained. "Their family is popular all over Laguna." (said in Taglish)

"They are also varsity members of the BIS basketball team." Michiko added. (said in Taglish)

"Almost all of girls ... and gays have a crush on them." BJ said grinning. (said in Taglish)

"Ah, so they're imitating F4?" Naih asked referring to the stars of today's trendy drama series. "Those popular and ardent ones on campus? Those rich and everything they want is given by their parents? Those who trip anyone they want? Gosh! How boring! Seeking for attention." she glared at Deib's group. "Yeah they're handsome and tall, but they're skinny. Definitely not my type" (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"You alright?" I asked Max. She just nodded. "I'm sorry for the bad approach of our school to you." (said in Taglish)

“She's used to that,” Naih said with a smirk. "Her life is full of action." (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"Let's just go to the dean, let's file a complaint." I suggested. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"Don't, I'm fine. Let's not make it worse." Max replied seriously. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"And besides she wasn't the one who fell, was she?" Naih laughed. We had seen some of what happened before and I was about to leave when she stopped me. She even laughed as she watched how Max and Deib talk to each other. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

“You were the only one who knocked Deib Lohr Enrile down, Max.” Michiko commented. BJ and I both nodded. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"Hahaha, cool!" Naih gave Max a high five. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

"I didn't knock him down, he's just too weak." Max explained then sighed. (said in Tagalog/Filipino)

Mother earth she's too serious, she really can't smile?

After we had lunch we immediately went back to our class. I can't help but admire Max and Naih, classes just started but I can see right away that they're really great in class. There are many students here at BIS who are smart. But those who are famous, beautiful, rich, assholes and talented are better known. I'm not saying that the students here aren't smart but they're just not as smart as these two. I admit that I am not diligent in my studies. I'm just always present in school so that my parents have nothing to say about my studies. I even prefer to travel abroad, or go shopping. Sing and sing all night.

In several consecutive subjects Max and Naih take the lead in recitation. There's no single question they can’t answer. So we weren’t the only ones amazed. Moreover, it seems like most of the questions are just a game for Naih, she will laugh every time she answered. While Max still had no reaction. Impressive!