10 - Polaroid Love

- 3rd Person PoV -

"Sunbae!" Bora calls out to Sunghoon.

After the campfire, some members went to bed, some went off to relax by the lake, while others went to explore the campsite... or some.. went to make ramen, like Heeseung and Jake.

Being lured by the smell of Neoguri and Spam, Sunghoon went off to go bother the ramyeonz until he was hollered by the one and only Lee Bora.

Bora had her eyes on her sunbae the entire day, but Sunghoon being oblivious, he didn't notice.

She knows better to not look at her sunbae in that kind of light, but she can't help but have a little fun!

Sunghoon stops in his tracks and turns around to see the brightly smiling Bora.

He slightly bows his head awkwardly.

"Do you want to go feed the turtles?" Bora asks as she jingles a small bag of turtle food.

Sunghoon is taken back by her sudden invitation.

"Just me and you?" He questions.

Bora nods, "Me, you... and the turtles!"

"Ah..." Sunghoon lets out.

To be frank, Sunghoon doesn't want to go with her to feed the turtles, especially alone. There's nothing wrong with Bora.

Sunghoon actually thinks she's beautiful, but he can't help but not know what to do with someone he doesn't know.

Bora is extroverted while Sunghoon is introverted, so he feels quite awkward...

"Why me?" Sunghoon then questions.

Out of all the members, Sunghoon thinks Bora would pick someone far more like her. Like Jake or even Ni-ki...

"Sunbae!" Bora pouts. "Why not you? You're special too y'know!"

She then gives him a finger heart making Sunghoon flinch.

"Now lets go!" Bora grabs his arm and leads him to the pond skipping.

Though Sunghoon was definitely caught off guard, he couldn't help but smile knowing that Bora thinks he's special.

*******

- Sunni PoV -

"Sunniya... come to bed," Hana says groggily to me as I sit on the steps of our cabin.

"It's literally about to be 2AM," she says.

I turn my head to look at her, "I'll go in a few."

She glares at me.

"I promise," I assure her.

"I'm calling Areum if you don't," she threatens.

"Wow, I'm terrified," I say sarcastically.

"Pft," she lets out before going back inside.

I sleep better nowadays, but not to my fullest potential.

That day, when Jungwon comforted me, I felt so at home and so comfortable to sleep.

I'm just in my head thinking about how mad he is at me.

Maybe I'm too involved.

I think I should just take a few steps back and let him breathe. Me constantly asking isn't going to make him want to reach out to me more. He should come to me when he feels ready.

I see a pair of familiar Nike's appear in front of me.

I look up to see Jungwon with his messy hair but still looks finer than fine.. wearing his pajamas that consisted of a grey hoodie and black wide pants.