18 - We're Idols

D-1 Halloween

Friday

Standing next to Jungwon with my mic in one hand and the script in the other, I'm dazed thinking about what Areum told me a few days ago.

I pondered on it while we practiced, while I ate, while I facetimed Jungwon.

What do I say to someone who wants to be with my boyfriend... but they don't know...

I know how she feels.

To have these feelings but not able to do much about it.

Being a teenager is hard and a lot of people don't realize that.

Especially as idols.

We make decisions that we may or may not regret in 10 years time, so who am I to tell Areum to get rid of those feelings? It's not like she knows I'm Jungwon's girlfriend.

The Areum I know wouldn't tell a soul. Though she was angry at me these past few weeks solely because of her heart... she's still my sister.

... and I love her.

Jungwon slightly nudges me as it's now my time to talk.

"Ah.." I accidently let out making the staff and Jungwon giggle.

I do have to say, me and Jungwon look cute as ever!

Since it's the day before Halloween, we've dressed up as Sandy and Danny from Grease!

"Thank you patrons for watching in on our Halloween special!" I say excitedly. "Make sure to tune in next Friday for more great music and performances!"

As we say goodbye for the day, Jungwon pulls out his hand and makes a half heart.

I look at it. Is he doing this in front of the cameras??

He looks at me then at his hand.

Yep, he really is.

I oblige and complete the heart.

"Till next time!!" Jungwon says.

"...and clear!" PD-nim announces.

"Ya... what are you doing?" I whisper to Jungwon.

He smirks, "Giving the fans what they want."

I roll my eyes.

Yea.. and then Jayun is going to text me like the psycho she is!

Today we had STAYC again, but luckily it was only two members from the group not including Jayun.

"Good luck, on Weekly Idol today," Jungwon smiles at me giving me the encouragement I need.

I stare into his twinkly eyes and see them move from my eyes to my mouth.

In the corner of my eye, I see the staff is still there...

"Ya!" I whisper-yell making his eyes snap back onto mines. "Do you want to die?"

"For you? Anytime," he flirts.

I scoff, "What am I going to do with you?"

"You can give me a kiss," he whispers.

My jaw drops as I look around franticly.

He has no death wish at all!!

"I'm going to leave now before I'll actually kill you," I glare at him.

I start to walk away but I immediately go back to him.

"What are you going to wear tomorrow?" I question him in a whisper.