20 - Scandalous

- Sunni PoV -

My eyes wander around the room frantically. So many beds, but I'm the only one in here.

Where the hell am I?

I look down at my clothes, this isn't my super spy costume! Instead of my leather jumpsuit, I'm wearing big white tee and black pants.

I bring the covers up to my chest. I'm beyond confused and freaked out on how I came to be in here.

Last night was a complete blur. I don't remember anything especially since this headache is blocking my memory.

I do remember a couple sips of wine from Heeseung's glass, but that's all I can clearly remember. Did I get that drunk?!

Gosh, if mom was to find out, I'll be done for!

I close my eyes trying hard to think about last night.

A visual scene of me puckering my lips to Jungwon pops up making me gasp.

I cover my mouth. How embarrassing! I wonder how many people saw that!!

Then... I suddenly remember Jongseong about to kiss me. I don't remember whether or not he actually did or not...

I cover my face with the blanket.

I want to die, right here and now.

I quickly uncover myself when I remember I completely don't know where I'm at right now.

Suddenly, I hear the door creak open. I quickly get under the sheets and pretend that I'm asleep... or maybe I should act dead!

"Cut the act, I know you're awake."

That voice sounds familiar.

I peep from under the covers seeing Jungwon.

I let out the biggest sigh of relief.

I'm safe.

I sit up in the bed as Jungwon sits right next to me with a small bottle in his hand.

"Hangover medicine, drink up," he says as he untwists the bottle and hands it to me.

I sigh taking it.

One shot!

I wince from the nasty taste, but it's worth it if I want to get rid of this headache.

Jungwon pats my head, "Good girl."

My cheeks flush up from the thought of embarrassing myself in front of him. I mean, Yang Jungwon has seen many sides of me, but drunk Sunni wasn't a side he never saw until last night.

"Was I bad?" I ask with a cringed expression.

Jungwon purses his lips and looks up thinking.

"You were a hot mess," he then answers not sugar coating it whatsoever.

I groan falling into his lap.

"Jungwon-ah... I think I see the light," I dramatically say.

My life here on this Earth was fun. Everyone, this has been Kim Sunni.

He chuckles, "It was quite a show you pulled."

I get up from his lap, "Really?" I cringe.

Jungwon nods as he then stands up.

He grabs a pillow and starts dancing as he swings the pillow around in the air.

"Looks familiar?" He laughs.

My jaw drops, "I did not do that!"

He laughs nonstop as he collapses back on the bed next to me.