Chapter: 7

-Lucas POV-

I was wondering about the halls of Obelia Collage...Again.

I still had another class before I could see Sia.

It was weird I didn't see her, but I saw the white dog and chimera talking. Luckily, they didn't see me.

I put my hand behind my head and continue to find my class.

Again why are these hall so lo-

*thud*

I looked down to see a girl with brown hair and green eyes. She looked oddly familiar to me.

I shrugged it off and was about to walk past her.

"Uh, hello!? Are you not going to help me or say sorry."

"Why should I, you bumped into me," I said, turning to her.

I looked at her and for a moment her eyes grew wide.

"H-hey whats your name?..."

Wasnt she just mad at me? Why does she want to know my name?

"...Lucas, why?"

"Holy shit!"

I looked at her confused.

"What, am I famous or something?"

"No! Of course not!"

"Then what?"

"Do you really not recognize me?"

I looked at the girl up and down. Even though she looked familiar, it wouldnt click in my brain.

"No I don't"

"It's me! Helena. Felix and Lilys daughter?"

Helena, that name is awfully familiar, why wont it just click in my brain. I was confused, and I think she knew since she gave me a further description.

"The one that was with Athy when you left?"

Oh. OH!

"Holy shit! I didnt even think it could be you because you usually have short hair."

"I let it grow out because it looked nicer to me. Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see my best friend."

"Oh, well I can take you to her right now since I am done with classes. We have the same dorm."

"Wait! Actually I have my last two classes with her, so I am just going to see her then."

"Alright, I dont know if you are going to see her or not because of...events."

What events was she talking about, is Athanasia okay?

"Is she alright?"

"Yeah shes okay, but she didnt show up to her 4th or 5th class, so I dont know if she is going to show up to her last ones."

"Okay, thanks for the heads up, also don't tell anyone else that I am here."

"Okay, see you later then Lucas."

------------------------------

Word count: 400

Chapter: 7

Author: Z-Chan

Next chapter: 8

Next chapter release date: 12/15/21

------------------------------

Sorry that it's short, I have finals right now so they aren't going to be as long. Also they are going to meet before chapter 10 so don't worry, it's going to be soon.