Before starting

Hello there! :3

Thank you for being interested in this Fanfiction, i really appreaciate it ;w;

But before you start, please read this. It's important to me to say this before you begin to read and this will also explain some things about Y/n.

1. Use Tone tags when commenting. 

I personally have problems with conveying the tone of a message/comment over text if its in english, which is why I ask you to use them, so I don't misinterpret them. 

Tone tags I need are:

-joking: /j

-halfjoking: /hj

-sarcastic: /s or /sarc

-serious: /srs

-not mad: /nm

-not at you: /nay

-genuine (question): g/ or /gen

2. I am not fluent in english. 

I'm european and I still go to school, so I'm still learning and stuff.

the reason why I'm doing this fanfiction in english is because I'm hoping to reach more people with it.

So don't comment/make fun of any mistakes I made and (will make) and please don't make a whole a$$ correction about all my mistakes in each chapter in the comments. 

I'm trying to make everything correct and understandable, so just appreaciate it.

3. Pronouns & Height 

My pronouns are they/them, so use them. if you're referring to me as she/her or he/him or maybe even other pronouns, i will not hesitate to block you .

And i will also use they/them for Y/n because it's gender-neutral. If you have a different set of Pronouns, i'm asking you to change it for yourself because it'll be too complicated for me to write. They/them is for me the easiest way to talk about a person/ Y/n in this case.

As for height, Y/n will be around 5'6, because it will get annoying writing "shorter/higher" everytime, i'm writing something about the height.

4. Don't comment sexual/horny things.

I headcanon the v3 cast at the age of 15-17 in the Killing game which makes them obviously still minors. If you have a problem with that, leave.

Same goes for Y/n, so just chill a bit out please.

If I think it's too much, I won't hesitate to block you.

5. Every Picture in this Fanfiction is mine unless i say so

As an example, the current cover is mine. 

6. Don't Like? Go away.

 If you don't like how I'm writing things, explaining things, Y/n's personality, etc. or even not like this Fanfiction at a whole. Go away and get over it. I'm never in the mood to see a 13/14 year old crying and hating about a work where I put a lot of effort in it, especially because my mother language is not english which is even more work for me.

Thank you for understanding! :>

See you!

-raven