Oblivious

A/N: and I I will give a dedication if you can guess the song this entire story is based off of. Please comment and fan!

Chapter 1

I smiled as I pulled my car up to Charlotte's house, the rest of the girls were already there and were packing the car with their bags.

"Look who's finally here!" Danielle exclaimed running over to me.

" sorry girlies. Mom had another meltdown. I am so ready for this week with just us. I need some good old girl time. Maybe we will meet some cute boys to take our minds off the oblivious buffoons right Charlie?" My mom was a it neurotic and I was a bit tired offer antics. Also, I had had a crush on my closest guy friend for the longest time but he never seemed to notice and I was ready to just take my mind off it for a bit. It was frustrating and I was so ready to be done with that.

"Yeah, about that...." Dani started to tug me towards the car with a nervouse look on her face.

"Dani, what's up?"

"Um.... Well you see, Elizabeth, why don't you tell Piper the news." She had dragged me over to our final friend going on the trip with us, who was trying to stuff the last of Charlie's bags into her Prius.

"Yeah, Lizzybear, what do you have to tell me that Dani is to scared to tell me."

"Oh, well you see, it's actually a pretty funny story. I was talking to the boys and we were talking about what we were doing over bre-" she was cut off by Noah, Xavier, Tyler and Ryan themselves driving up the driveway behind my Mini Cooper. At first I was confused, thinking they had come to see us off but then as I looked at the back of Xavier's truck with a bunch of bags I realized what Elizabeth had done.

"You didn't! Liz! This was my time away from Noah and the drama!"

"I'm sorry Pip. It just happened besides think about it this way, more alone time. The lake is really romantic...." She trailed off and I just groaned. So much for my relaxing trip.

"Hey girls!" Tyler exclaimed throwing his arms around Liz and I.

"Hey Ty! Are you ready for some fun?" Liz exclaimed.

"Only fun I want is if its with Danielle." He said loud enough for her to hear.

"Only in your dreams Burke. So now that we're all here we need are the seating arrangements for the drive up. So Charlotte, Piper and Xavier will be driving. Since Piper's car is so small one other person will go with her and the other cars will have three each. So now go to the car you want to go in." I walked over to my car and leaned against the door as I watched them duke it out. Tyler was trying to go in Charlie's car with Dani but Dani was adamantly refusing while Liz had calmly walked over to Xavier and Ryan and was talking to them, oh no that only left,

"Hey Pip! Mind if I ride up with you?" Noah.

"No problem Noah. It'll sure be fun with the two of us." We re notorious for being the mischievous ones of our friends and I was trying to maintain normal as I always did around him.

"Yeah! We can plan all kinds of pranks and such on the others. You've been to the house before right?" He asked now leaning next to me also watching the drama unfold.

"Um, yeah. It was a few years ago and Charlie says they have had some work done since then but I know the general layout of the land and house so we should be good." By now everything had been settled by Charlie pushing Dani and Ty into the car. I climbed into the car and Noah walked around the sidearms hopped in. Charlie pulled our leading the way followed by Xavier and finally us.

"So how long is this car ride?" Noah asked fiddling with my radio stations.

"Charlie didn't tell you? It's about four hours. It's a bit long but well worth it once you get there."

"Oh cool. So I guess we should start planning if we have that long of a ride ahead of us." I giggled and he smiled at me.

*~*~three hours later.*~*

"So Call me maybe!" Noah and I screamed the last lyrics of the song. We had been singing songs on the radio for the past ten minutes. We were laughing so hard. We pulled up to a red light still singing and there was another car next to us, with an elderly couple but we kept singing.

" Let's go for it just for tonight

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon" we continued to sing and as I looked over the elderly couple was looking at us and slowly rolled up their window. I pointed this out to Noah and he started to sing even louder. The streets started to get less populated and the towns were sparse.

"Hey, Charlie says this is the final town and and then it's about twenty minutes from there." Noah said checking his phone.

"Okay cool." The current song on the radio ended and the next started. I had a catchy beat and I thought I might have heard it before but I wasn't sure.

"I hung up the phone tonight

Something happened for the first time" at that point Moah quickly changed the station.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?! I was liking that song."

"Oh. Sorry. But I -just -uh, well I was sick of that station." He looked a bit uneasy. I wonder what his problem was.

"Okay. Hey look!" I said pointing out the window.

"It's a funfair!"

"Oh yeah! We should go! I bet the two of us would have a lot of fun." I noticed his use of 'the two of us' but took it as since we were the only ones in the car.

"Yeah! We should make sure the others saw it. I bet we can easily convince them." From the corner of my eye I saw his face fall a bit.

"Yeah. I guess we could." We drove in silence for the rest of the way and when I made the final turn up the long winding drive way I could hear Noah's intake of breathe.

"Woah."

"Yup." The house was a big three story house on a medium sized lake surrounded by forest. It was a gorgeous day and the sun was shining off the lake. There were noises from another house a little ways down obviously with small children but other than that there was just the calming silence. We pulled up next to Xavier's truck and Charlie jumped out of her car as soon as possible. We all followed suit and stood in awe. This was ours for two whole weeks. It was going to be good.

"Everybody, welcome to The Lake House."

A/N: I'm sorry this is short but I have so many ideas roaming through my mind right now that I just have to write as I get them organized and when I write I upload. Fan and comment!! Love you all!!