Chapter 4: Here We Go Again

~1 month later~ (Sorry for all the time skips)

Your pov

"I hate you" I growled at the son of Apollo.

"Trust me the feeling is mutual" Solace glared at me. 

For a few days Solace and I were on okay terms, but soon enough we were back where we started.

I stood up from the floor, covered in food. I had been on the way to the fire to sacrifice some food and Solace ran into me. 

"Hey Will" Percy came up to us and glanced at me. He burst out in laughter, "What happened to you" He said through laughing.

I grumbled something about Solace and walked away. I pulled some spaghetti off of me and tried to clean my camp shirt. It wouldn't come off. I groaned it was stained, great. 

I took off my shirt, leaving me in my undershirt that Piper suggested I wore. I walked along the beach and jumped in the water. I let myself get wet, hoping to clean myself of Solace's dinner.

After a while I decided to get out. 

I was walking to the cabin when all of a sudden I heard a voice in my head:

Two shall go south and walk the endless line
You shall meet the one who calls himself deception
One shall be lost in the shrine
Secrets will be the destruction
Nothing can fix one except the ray of light
One other takes flight

Was that...a prophecy?

I ran towards the cabin reciting the lines and found a paper and a pen. I wrote down the lines and heard someone come in.

"What are you doing?"

Word count: 267 (Excluding A/N)

(A/N: QUICK! Sorry I haven't updated recently I had major writer's block. Don't forget to comment and vote! That's all. Bye!)