Chapter 20: THE FINAL CHAPTER

Y/n's pov

~2 Weeks Later~

Will and I were in my cabin, trying to decide on a movie to watch. "What about the Little Mermaid?" Will asked.

"NO! I'm forced to watch it with Percy all the time. Plus, Mulan is better" I mumbled, and my boyfriend chuckled and I pushed him onto the pillows we had set up.

"It's killed meh, it's killed meh" he said dramatically, and I laughed at the reference.

"Oooo can we watch Hercules?" I exclaimed.

"The movie isn't even accurate!" Will said incredulously.

"Yeah I know" I pouted.

"I have a movie! Moana"

He put the movie on and I sat on his lap, Will wrapping his arms around me. I drifted off slowly in my boyfriend's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!" Percy barged in, jolting me awake. Will glared at my twin for waking me up but the son of Poseidon seemed unfazed.

"Percy your back! How was the quest?" I asked. He ignored me and just shouted to follow him while he ran out. I frowned and grabbed Will's hand dragging him towards the direction where Percy was. "What do you think it is?" I asked and Will just shrugged. There was a crowd, and I could barely see.

I pushed my was to the front and saw a girl who looked a bit familiar, but I couldn't figure out from where. She was holding hands with someone, but my view was obstructed by the others. I pushed even further, dropping Will's hand in the process. I pushed in front of the crowd and finally got a view. Both of the newcomers looked at me.

My body froze.

"LEO?!"

THE END~

Word Count: 260