Chapter 14: I Think I'm In Love

Y/n's pov

It had been a month since the day of the blushing game and, although all our friends knew about Will and I, no one else did. We wanted to tell people- especially because people kept flirting with us, but we didn't know how. Also we didn't have a label, so technically we could see whoever we wanted.

"Don't forget that your singing tonight Y/n!" Percy said, sitting next to me at lunch. Singing had been a daily thing now and apparently people really liked it- even though I thought I sounded horrible.

"Yeah yeah I know"

I continued eating f/f (favorite food). I got up, not having much of an appetite and I spotted a dash of blonde hair. My..umm friend (with benefits)?- was leaning away from a Hecate girl who was smiling at him. I rolled my eyes and Solace looked in my direction, silently pleading for me to help. I shrugged, not knowing what to do. I walked towards my cabin when I had an idea of what I would sing. I jogged the rest of the way, smiling to myself, and started planning.

~Time skip to the campfire~

Normally I would tell at least my friends what I was doing, but not tonight, so everyone was really curious.

Once everyone sat down, I started, making an effort not to make eye contact with anyone. "Time's been ticking, hearts are running. Think that Eros is up to something. You ask me how I feel, I say nothing" I said, referring to Leo.

"But lately colors seem so bright, and the stars light up the night. My feet feel so light, I'm ignoring all the signs. I keep on fronting. Yeah, I stay bluffing."

"I keep you wondering, keep you hunting for my loving" I winked at some boys that had been flirting with me earlier. Then I turned to Will, making eye contact, making sure everyone knew I was talking to him.

"But I crave us hugging. Yeah, I stay stubborn, cause I can't admit that you got all the strings and know just how tug them" I chuckled. Then as I realized what I was about to confess in front of the whole camp, I sobered up.

I took a deep breath and looked shyly at Will, my face heating up. I could see the questioning look in his eyes, but he smiled and I was reassured "I think I'm in love again. I think I'm in love again"

I looked at the tan blonde and his face was red, but he was smiling (Even bigger than before). Others looked distraught, while others were cheering, I even saw a few of them handing each other money.

"I didn't think it could be true, let alone that it would be you. I think I'm in love again"

"My heart's pacing, I'm confused, I'm dazing. I saw something I never seen in you, it's got me shaking. I must be hallucinating. I hear it happens, I'm just saying. Babe, I'm just saying" I chuckled at the last bit.

"Someone give me some paper. Someone give me some crayons, I'm feeling like a child, I need something to play on"

My smile faltered as I saw the shock settle in Will's face, finally realizing that I said I loved him in front of the whole camp but I continued. I saw him process it than I saw him smile like a doofus.

"I'm trying hard to trust you. When you say give me your hand. Baby, I'm falling, I hope you catch me when I land" (...*Cough Cough*...)

"I think I'm in love again I think I'm in love again. I didn't think it could be true. let alone that it would be you. I think I'm in love again"

"In my dreams, you're the Dutch and I'm the Dutchess and your blunts are always loose, so I'm in charge of rolling Dutches. And we getting so high. We always get the munchies"

"And we go for early brunches, that turn into late lunches. And we ain't got a label, we're just rolling with the punches"

I took a breath and continued, "I make fun of your belly and tell you to do some crunches. and you say 'yeah, well your ass jiggles go and do some lunges' I say, 'fuck you', while I'm thinking of you as my husband, hmm" I smiled as I watched Will's face heat up even more."... I think I'm in love again"

A chorus of cheers went up, the loudest of them was Will. I looked at Chiron, who was trying to look disappointed because I cursed, but I could tell even he was happy.

I turned towards Will and walked up to him, silencing everyone else. I pushed my lips onto his and I heard one person whistle, then a bunch of cheering erupted. After about 30 seconds we broke apart and I looked into Will's blue eyes and he looked back.

"Y/n L/n Jackson, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Well I thought that deceleration would have been enough of an answer, but yes of course" I smiled and my new boyfriend kissed me, while picking me and spinning me around. I giggled and the cheering got louder (if that was possible).

"I love you Kelp Brain"

"I love you too sunshine boy"

~Fin~

Just kidding we still have more chapters left (You didn't think I would finish with a happy ending, did you?) *Chuckles evilly* 

Word count: 914