CHAPTER 3

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter

hope u guys r enjoying this story

do let me know in comments

One fine day!

Today it was only Neilsha's shoot.

 Neil was in his vanity and Ayesha was in hers. He decided to go in Ayesha's room nd meet her as he was feeling lonely. Neil was coming from one side while Ayesha was coming from another and they bumped into each other.

 Neil's hand were on Ayesha's waist while her hands were on his chest. They had a cute eyelock.  He leaned forward their nose were touching they could feel eo hot breaths they could hear eo heartbeat for them the moment was stopped there they were lost in eo eyes. And finally their lips met with each others. It was a soft yet passionate kiss.

They broke the kiss after 2 mins as they came out of their trance

They broke the kiss after 2 mins as they came out of their trance. There was an akward silence in the room.

Neil/Ayesha (at the same time) : I'm sorry

Neil/Ayesha (at the same time) : It's ok

After the kiss incidence they came out of the room nd packup was announced. From the kiss incidence they use to maintain distance from each other which was noticed by a evil minded person. (guess whose that and tell my in comments)

It was the time when they were shooting for Devkit's marriage drama and both Neil nd Ayesha could rarely meet and had talks and Aishwarya used this as an opportunity to come close to Neil. They (Neiwarya) used to have their lunch together they used to spend time together they used to hangout together even they started dating secretly.

________________________________________________________________________________

One fine day Ayesha was at her home scrolling her phone but she was shocked and a lone tear escaped from her eyes after seeing Aishwarya's post

Ayesha's POV: I saw aishwarya's post and I was shocked to the core how could he do this he got engaged with Aishwarya. I was very upset because I don't know how but I fall for him. Yes, I am in love with Neil even I was planning to propose him on his birthday but It's ok if they love each other. I'm happy for them.

Ayesha slept crying. she  had dried tear marks on her face.

End of the chapter

Precap:-Niewarya return to set after Roka nd Ayesha's fake smiles.

target: 30+ votes and 20+ comments

So guys don't forget to leave ur precious reviews

I know It's a short update for that I'm sorry nd will try to give big updates

Suggestions r always welcome

love u  all

stay safe

bye