CHAPTER 9

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter

So let's start

Next day

Ayesha was in her VR for her lunch. She called Neil. Conversation

A: Hello Neil!

N: Hii Ayesha! Call Kiya tumne kuch kaam tha?

A: Nahi!....kuch important nahi tha woh toh maine tumhe lunch k liye call kiya maine socha ki saath mein lunch karte hain!

N: Yeah Sure!....Why not!

A: toh tum mere room mein aajao !

N: ok!...just give me five mins I'll be there!

A: yeah ok!...bye!

"knock" "knock"

A: Come in!....Arey Neil aao lunch karte hain!

N: hmmm!

They were having their lunch!

N: waise Ayeshu ek baat puchu? Thora personal hai!

A: Arey it's ok yaar pucho!

N: waise date kaisa tha kal?

A: date toh kaafi achi thi!....infact humne toh second date bhi plan kar liya hai!

Neil was hell angry after listening this.

A: U know what!...usme woh saari qualities hai jo main apne life partner mein dhund rahi thi!

After listening this Neil's anger was on peak!

He stood and pinned her to the wall!

A: yeh kya kr rahe ho Neil u cant do this!

N: main kya kar raha hun?....tum kya kar rahi ho?...how could u do this Ayesha?...tum kisi aur ko apni life spend karna chahti ho?

A: Neil tum aise kyun behave kar rahe ho?...aur agar main kisi aur se shaadi karun bhi toh tumhe kyu fark pad raha hai?

N: Because I Love U!...I really do nahi reh sakta main tumhare bina but tum...tum toh kisi aur ko pasand kar...

Before Neil could complete his sentence his lips were capture by Ayesha's. He was shocked for a while by her act but he also reciprocated.

His hands were on her bare waist caressing it and her hands were around his neck ruffling his hair

His hands were on her bare waist caressing it and her hands were around his neck ruffling his hair. Slowly his hand went inside her top caressing her bare back and his another hand travelled to his cleavage he pressed her boobs resulting her to moan. she clutched his t-shirt and he entered her mouth exploring it. After 10 mins they broke the kiss as they needed oxygen. Ayesha hugged him tightly while Neil also reciprocated. Her head was on his chest as she could hear his heart beat and his hands were caressing her bare waist! She was blushing her cheeks turned red!