CHAPTER 22

Hey guys I'm back with another update!

So let's start!

Happy reading!

recap: Sangeet!

___________________________________________________________

Next day!

Ayesha's room:

She woke up and went to the washroom to freshen-up!

She came out after 10 mins. She was wearing a bathrobe with her hairs wet!

 She was wearing a bathrobe with her hairs wet!

As soon as she came out. Someone pulled her from her wrist and pinned her to the wall. 

Sm: Good Morning Bacha! (romantically)

A: Good Morning Neil! (cutely)

They came closer. Their noses were brushing against eachother. His hot breaths on her face were sending chills down her spine. Her legs were becoming week. He smirked seeing his effect upon her. He lifted her in bridal style and placed her softly on the bed.

 He came above her and kissed and bite her earlobe making her back arch. His hand travelled to the knot of the robe. While his another hand caressing her jawline with his thumb. Her hands were caressing his back.

 He locked his lips with hers. She also reciprocated. He opened the knot of the robe and started caressing her waist and tummy. He bite her lower lips to get an access in her mouth. A soft moan escaped from her mouth. He entered her mouth exploring every bit of it. She pulled him from his hair to deepen the kiss.

He. His lips travelled down to her neck. He started kissing her neck and collarbone. His hands went to her back. He opened her bra and threw it in a corner. He started kissing and sucking her boobs. She arched her back to give him full access of her body. He started moving down but she stopped her.

N: What happened Jaan? (huskily)

A: Kuch nahi!

She pecked his lips.

She got up from the bed and adjusted her clothes.

Neil was staring her with an angry pout.

A: Kya hua? (cutely)

N: Tumne mujhe roka kyun? (cutely)

A: Haldi hai aaj humari!....Aur abhi humein ready hoke neeche jana hai baby!

She hugged him and pecked his lips.

He left her room. 

After sometime they got ready.