CHAPTER 18

Hey guys I'm back with another update!

So Let's start!

Happy Reading!

____________________________________________________________

Decoration:-

Please ignore "Happy birthday to be dad"

___________________________________________________________

Members in the party:-

Neil, Ayesha, Adish, Sneha, Jeet, Yogi, Mitali, Yamini, Ahaan, Kaveri, Yash and Shikha.

___________________________________________________________

Neilsha and Sneish (Sneha and Adish) reached at the terrace. Rest of them were already present there. 

Ahaan came and side-hugged Sneha. She also responded.

Adish was bit irritated by their closeness and bond.

Neil came towards Ayesha.

N (whispered): U look sexy!

A (whispered): Even u look hott! 

They smiled and he pecked her lips. 

All went towards the drink corner and had their shorts of vodka and some wine!

They weren't fully drunk and were sober.

After sometime Jeet announced couple dance. 

Neil forwarded his hand to Ayesha for dance. She gave her hand and they started dancing.

Neil's hand were on Ayesha's waist and her hands were entangled behind his neck. Their nose were touching eachothers. They could feel eachothers hot breath. They leaned forward and finally their lips met. It was a soft and passionate kiss.

Meanwhile everyone noticed this and they hooted.

Adish also went towards Sneha to ask her for a dance but before he could reach her Ahaan asked her for dance and she agreed. While Adish was burning in jealousy. 

He went towards Kaveri and asked her for dance and she agreed. They also started dancing. 

Partners:-

Neil-Ayesha

Ahaan-Sneha

Adish-Kaveri

Jeet-Yamini

Yogi-Mitali

Yash-Shikha

It was time for partner change but except our Neilsha everyone changed their partners.

Now Sneha and Adish were partners. They were very close. She could feel his hot breath on her face. Which gave her goosebumps. She herself didn't knew why but she was liking this.

A: Sneha!

S: Yes Adish!

A: Why r u doing this?

S: What?

A: Tum uss Ahaan k paas kyu thi?

S: Main kahan uske paas thi?....Infact tumhi us receptionist k close jaa rahe the!

A: Main?....Kuch bhi!

S: What do u mean by kuch bhi?....Tum bhi Kaveri k saath dance kar rahe the!

A: Toh tumhe kyun fark pad raha hai?

S: Mujhe?....Mujhe koi fark nahi padta ki tum kis k paas jaate ho or kis k nahi!

A: Sachme tumhe koi fark nahi padta?.....Agar main kaveri k itne close jaaun toh?

S: Nahi mujhe koi fark nahi padta! (without looking in his eyes)

S: But mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe fark padta hai agar main Ahaan k close jaaun toh!

A: Haan fark padta hai mujhe!....Because I Love U yaar!

S: What?...What u said right now?

A: I said that I love u! (shouted)

S: I Love U Too!

Everyone started looking them!

They hugged eachother tightly. While everyone hooted!

N (whispered to Ayesha): Humari shaadi mein aaye the!....Apni shaadi ki planning karli!

While Ayesha giggled. Again everyone started dancing and enjoying giving them privacy.

They broke the hug. He pecked her forehead. They leaned forward. Soon their lips brushed against eachothers. It was a short yet soft and passionate kiss. 

They again started dancing!

Soon everyone retired to their rooms. As it was 1AM in the night.

Sneish went to Sneha's room!

They entered the room. Adish back hugged sneha!

A: Baby!

S: Yes!

A: I LOVE U!

S: I LOVE U TOO!

Sneha turned and hugged him. He also reciprocated.

She broke the hug and was going to washroom but her leg slipped she was going to fall but he catched her by her waist. While he also disbalanced and both of them fall on the bed. She was above him. He leaned forward and locked the hair strand behind her ears. She hugged him tightly. After sometime both slept cuddling eachother.  

________________________________________________________

precap: Pre wedding shoot!!!

target: 70+ votes and 30+ comments

Love  u  all

Stay  safe

Bye

Yours author

Diya