CHAPTER 12

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter.

So let's start.

Next day at the set:-

All were having lunch:-

J: (to Neil) propose kar diya?

N: haan!...kal engagement hai tujhe aana hai!

J: oh ho!....engagement tak baat pohonch gai wah!

N: hey guys mujhe aap sabko kuch batana hai.

SV: kya baat hai Neil!

N: sir kal meri aur Ayesha ki engagement hai!

SV: Congratulations guys!

N/A: Thank u sir!

________________________________________________________________________________

Note:-

 Kishore ma'am: k

Sailesh datar: SD

Bharti patil: B

Mridul kumar: MK

Sheetal Maulik: SM

Adish Vaidya: AV

Sneha Bhawsar: SBS

Mitali Nag: M

Jeet: J

Yogendra: Y

________________________________________________________________________________

N: aap sab ko kal humare engagement mein aana hai

All: bilkul aayenge!

They distributed their engagement card.

Imagine Mr. and Mrs. Bhatt instead of Mr. and Mrs. Harrison

They (Neilsha) were in the vanity room reading their script. They read about the ladoo scene (episode 199-200). They looked at eachother at the same time.

N: waise baby Virat ko toh sai se apni desert chahiye but mujhe meri desert (readers kafi tez hai mujhe nahi lagta mujhe samjhane ki zaroorat hai!) kab milegi?

He started coming closer to her. She was moving backwards but at last she was stuck between him and the wall. He slowly touched her waist and started caressing it. She was breathing heavily. He leaned forward their noses were touching. Their breaths mingled. Soon their lips brushed. It was soft yet passionate kiss but soon it turned into a rough one. They were biting eachothers lips. Their tongues were battling for dominance. His hand went inside her skirt caressing her vagina while his another hand was caressing her hair.

Her one hand was on his hair while her another hand was inside shirt caressing his abs. He opened her t-shirt and her bra. He started kissing her jaw line and collar bone. He nuzzled in the crook of her neck and gave numerous hickey there. His lips travelled down to her cleavage he started  sucking her boobs, biting it and gave hickeys there also.

Ayesha moaned: Umhh!...Ahhh!

He looked at her and asked for permission through his eyes while she nodded in yes. His hands travelled to her jeans he started opening her jeans. While she started unbuttoning his shirt. He opened her jeans and started kissing her inner thighs and vagina without removing her panty. He was smelling her.

N: U smell so good! umhhh!

He removed her panty and kissed her vagina and started sucking it.

He started finger fucking her.

Now he opened his jeans and his boxers and started caressing his manhood on her vagina teasing her.

Now she was unable to control and pulled him in another short yet passionate kiss.

N: what do u want?

A: I want u inside me! plz

He adjusted his cock and thrussed  into her. She was moaning.

A: mhhh!...Ahhhh!

He kissed her as her moans became louder.

After 1 hour they were exhausted. They wear their clothes and went to their homes respectively as pack up was announced.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap: Engagement

target: 70+ votes 30+ comments (itni mehnat se mature content likha hai itna toh expect kar sakti hun na)

Suggestions are always welcome

Love  u  all

Stay  safe

Bye