CHAPTER 14

Hey guys I'm back with another update.

So guys let's start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day:-

Sun rays fell on the beloved couples face disturbing their sleep. Ayesha woke up first she saw their position. She blushed while remembering last night's incidence. 

A: Neil utho....subah ho gayi!

N: baby sone dona!

A: Tum mat utho mujhe jane do!

Neil loosen his grip from her waist. She started to go but he again held her wrist and pulled her. She crashed on his chest. A strand of hair was blocking his view. He slowly pinned the strand of hair behind her eyes. They shared a cute eyelock. He leaned forward. Their noses were touching. She started breathing heavily because of their proximity. Slowly their lips brushed against eachother. It was passionate kiss. After 10 mins they broke the kiss.          She hide her face in the crook of his neck. He smiled at her cute antics.

N: baby!

A: hmmm!

N: ab mujhe jana chahiye!

A: hmmm!

Neil and Ayesha woke up and adjusted their clothes. He pecked her lips and left for his house.

While she was blushing.

Ayesha went to the washroom she took a quick shower and came out of her room.

Ayesha's dress:-

They started having breakfast

AM: Arey Ayesha beta ek kaam karde mera, maine na aaj gajar ka halua banaya Neil ko bohot pasand hai. Woh tujhe Neil k ghar pe dena hai!

A: ok maa!

Ayesha completed her breakfast. She took the car keys and the sweet dish and left for Neil's house.

Neil's house:-

Door bell ringed.

NM: Shikha beta dekhle kon aaya hai!

Shikha opened the door. She saw Ayesha standing there.

S: Bhabhi aap!

Ayesha blushed after listening bhabhi.

A: Hiii!....Shikha

S: Hiii!...bhabhi

S: andar aaiye na!

A: hmmm!

She entered. Neil's mom came and was surprised to see Ayesha.

NM: Arey Ayesha Beta aao!