I

"We still have to keep this a bit on the down-low I'm afraid." I tell Karl and glance towards my door as if Sapnap will burst in at any moment. It is paranoid of me, really, but I can't help it.

"Is it because of Sapnap?" Karl asks and has those worried eyes of his. Well, maybe not worried, more concerned, caring. He is really sweet, but it is not enough to keep my brother calm. I wish I could keep Sapnap on a leash sometimes.

I sigh. "Yeah." I give him a lopsided smile. "But it's okay, I'll figure out a way to painlessly tell him about us." I say reassuringly when in reality, I'm not sure at all.

"I believe in you." Karl smiles widely on my screen and my face softens. "Thank you, pretty boy." "No problem, that's what boyfriends are for." I nod in agreement and pick my phone up from the floor as I make my way over to my desk. I've covered my walls in fake vines and I actually think it looks really pretty so I want to show them off as much as I can.

"Anyways, do you want to play Minecraft?" Karl asks and I boot up my desktop with a grin. "I thought you'd never ask." I say smugly.

"Oh no, are you going to kill all my cows again?" He asks with a fake groan. "I knew I shouldn't have told you where I keep them." Karl shakes his head slowly, making his hair float around his head, bounce on itself. It looks so fluffy and my body is aching to touch it.

"They deserve to die, they are loud and annoying." I say with a slight frown. Every time I have mob sounds on and walk past Karl's area I am immediately distracted by the loud noise coming from the hole filled with cows under his base. I got tired of it after about two times of walking there.

"Yeah? As if your chickens aren't even louder than my cows are." Karl shoots back at me.

"Touché." I admit and log on to the server. Don't be fooled, for it is not the Dream SMP, I'd have to actually be a streamer to get on there, no, it's Karl's own server. Sure, Dream is on it but it isn't his.  My brother is also on it, as well as a few others like George, Quackity, Chandler (though he is online about once a month), Bad and Skeppy. It is a really fun place to be in and the people are awesome, not that I didn't already know that.

I once asked Vera if she'd want to join since Karl said I could invite whoever I want, but she said no. Said she's more of a Sims girl. Sometimes I have a hard time getting in her head, but it's alright. Friendships are more fun with a few surprises along the way.

I run around my house for a bit, examinating it. Needs more flowers. I start sprinting in the direction of the nearest flower forest. I thought about building my house there first but realized I liked the dark oak forest more. I didn't know the biomes' names when I settled there, I just took a weird liking to the giant mushrooms. They showed to make a great building block as well. I mostly use images to copy/heavily take inspiration from when I build. I still need practice.

But I'm enjoying playing so far, after all these years of watching Nick play I thought I knew I wouldn't like it but now I think maybe I should have just given it a try. Or maybe it is because I'm able to play with Karl. Keeping our relationship a secret when we hang out with everyone in the VC is... tricky.

I gather some tulips in different colors, but also some lilacs and lilies. The orchids are my favorite but I discovered very early that they can only be found in swamps. I was also interested in the wither roses, but after Nick told me about how they are obtained, I decided that is a bit too much effort just for some flowers. I found some bees as well and made some beehives that I put in my garden behind my house.

"Y/n? Y/n? Are you there?" Karl asks and I realize I zoned out while picking flowers. How long has he been talking to me? "Yeah, yeah, I'm here." I say as I jump-sprint back to my house.