XXII

Once we got home, Skeppy immediately left the group and quickly made his way up the staircase. Sapnap muttered something about Dream and George and also went off, leaving me and Alex alone on the downstairs floor.

"So... what do you want to do? I'm guessing the others won't wake up until later," I offered him a smile.

"I don't know. We could watch a movie?" Alex suggested with a shrug. The bright morning sun blinded me as it illuminated him from behind, making it hard for me to properly see his face.

"Sure," I nodded and took of my shoes. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch cross legged. Alex hesitated in the threshold. "What? Come on," I said with a frown and patted the couch beside me.

He smiled and walked over, falling down hard on the couch. His elbow grazed my arm.

"What do you wanna watch?" asked Alex.

"How about Criminal Minds?" I asked and tilted my head with a smile.

"What's that?" He asked.

"You don't know Criminal Minds? Are you insane? How do you not-" I began rambling, absolutely distressed by the fact that he didn't know of my favorite show.

"I know what it is," Alex interrupted me with a hearty laugh. "I was just kidding, loosen up," He continued with a taunting grin and softly elbowed me in the side.

I tsk'd at him and crossed my arms.

"How would I have known you were joking," I rolled my eyes. Alex laughed again and my tensed shoulders slightly relaxed and I uncrossed my arms.

"Okay, do you want to watch it then?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure," said Alex and shrugged again. "It's a good show."

"No," I pointed a finger at him. "It's the best show," I corrected him with a grin.

"That's debatable," He said with a lopsided smile. I fought the smile tugging at the corners of my lips and turned my head away.

"Idiot." I said and put on Disney plus and searched for Criminal Minds. It popped up almost instantly and I decided to start from the first episode. It had been a while since I had watched it and I had missed Gideon. Like actually missed him. It was ridiculous, because he was a fictional character, not a real person.

I put on the water to boil up and searched the cabinets for some teabags. I found a package of black tea, tasting like forest fruits according to the text. I placed two mugs on the counter and as I went on with sugaring and milking the tea I thought. Thought about what we would do for the next few days and if I had to, or could be, on any of the guys' streams.

Picking up the mugs, I went back to the living room and placed them on round golfen coaster.

"I didn't know what you liked, so I put in one sugar and some milk." I said and tried to look somewhat apologetic.

"That's fine. How do you take your tea?" Alex asked and blew some air on his tea.

"Black. With one sugar." I answered with a smile and watched him panic as he took a sip of his tea, making his tongue feel scorched. He tried to fan it with his hands, looking like an absolute idiot. I laughed at him.

"Stop, it hurts," He said as tears prickled his eyes.

"Hey, it can't be that bad," I said in an attempt to be comforting but couldn't help but grin at him. Alex narrowed his eyes and scoffed at me.

A while later, during the third episode, Alex shuffled closer and I shifted a bit uncomfortably. What was he doing? I stood up quickly, making myself dizzy and having to stop for a second to make the world stop spinning.