Chapter 3

Lucas POV

It's 8 o'clock pm and my babysitter hasn't been out her room. I felt bad about how I acted but those pills make my feel like I'm zombified. Then calling my mom would make it worse cause then if I don't she'll make me get the shot. I hate that fucking shot. I hate the fact I have to wear this diaper to bed cause I can't control my urinating or anything. I can barely speak proper English and it pisses me off. I walked downstairs to the guest room opening the door slightly just to see what she was doing. She was sleeping. I came in and stood over her bed. She's so pretty. Even prettier than the girls on tv. She's actually here. In my face. I can touch her. I rubbed my thumb lightly across her lips. I bent over kissing her lightly on her lips making sure to not wake her up. I left the room going back to mine. I wished she'd sleep in bed with me like my mom said she would. I feel lonely...

Kyrie POV

I woke up looking at the time seeing it was 10 o'clock. I walked out the room checking up on Lucas. I walked in seeing his bedroom lights on. A door opened revealing Lucas. He must've gotten outta the shower cause he was basically necked with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked at me sizing me up.

"Oh I'm sorry- I didn't know you were-gco" he grabbed some clothes out his dresser going back into the bathroom getting dressed

I sat on his bed and cut on a movie. He came out the bathroom in come shorts and sat on the bed behind me. I laid back and so did he. He clapped and the lights turned off and the only source of light available was the tv. We laughed at a couple of funny parts in the movie. I scooted closer to him getting underneath the blanket. I guess I'll sleep with him tonight. I yawned causing him to yawn and we laughed again. A sex scene came on in the movie and I just decided to close my eyes to avoid awkwardness. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. He put his head in the crook of my neck and honestly the position was comfortable. He rubbed his hands through my hair and down my body in a circular motion. He started kissing my forehead and above my shoulders.

"Lucas?"

"Hm?" He started kissing down my neck

He put his hand down my shorts rubbing the outside of my panties. I grabbed his hand making him slap it away. He was mimicking the movie. He proceeded to kiss down my neck and gently shove his fingers inside me. He pumped them in and out of me slowly. He grips my throat making my face him. He kissed me deeply shoving his tongue down my throat. I moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmm" I hummed as he played with my clit

"That feel good here?" He asked shoving his fingers deeper

I nodded knowing imma regret this later.

"I can make you feel like her" he said pointing out the girls moans in the movie

He pulled my shorts off getting in between my legs. He sucked on my clit making me moan loudly. My legs shook as he teased my clit with his tongue. He fingered my pussy while sucking on my clit. I moaned loudly.

"Fuuuuuckkk Lucas- please!" I begged him

He stopped and pulled out his manhood. He got on top of me sticking it inside me. Atp I needed some dick and he's obviously in need of some pussy. He put it inside me and began thrusting roughly. He speed up as my pussy became wetter with every thrust. He groaned as he enjoyed the pleasure. He kissed me deeply and speed up.

"Fuuuuuuck shiiiiiii" I moans softly as he began going slow making me feel his full length.

He thrusted and thrusted till he stopped and pulled outta me. His dick was throbbing as cum began oozing out. He masturbated causing more to come out. I honestly enjoyed the show. But this was the first a probably the last time me and him do this. I feel bad because I basically took advantage of him but he started it. He cleaned himself off with some baby wipes and kissed me then turned to go to bed. I eventually after over thinking this whole thing went to bed.

Ion know where I'm going with this book 😭