14

PUT THE SONG FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE <3

ONE WEEK LATER .....

A U T H O R   P O V

Prachi continued to cry as they gather around the last rites area..... Each of their guests were either crying for with a sad face.....

Prachi kept on crying while Rhea comforted her..... "Prachi.... It's okay.... They're in a better place now.... And they can be with you all the time" She assured her friend as tears started to form under her eyes as well.....

As the day went on, the last rites was done, more people came and some people left..... The memories of the married couple will forever be remembered....

"Prachi.... You can't just stay here all night... You should at least have dinner" Her best friend's boyfriend 'Sid'  told her... "Yea I'll eat later..... I'll just... Go home later, I guess" She told them and they nodded....

She gave them hugs and bid her goodbyes then turned around to look at the burning fire where her parents body was getting burned (Idk how to frame it)..... She went close to it....

"Good bye and Good night ma and papa" She bid her bye.... "I love you guys and I hope you guys are in a good place now" She smiled as her tears started to fall from her eyes....

She sniffed one last time then took the ashes with her...

She took her purse and her phone and turned around to leave, only to meet the eyes she never wanted to see ever again.......

RANBIR!

"Prachi....." He sighed... Her fists turned white as she clenched on her purse and her phone....

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly asked, avoiding the older's gaze......  "I wanted to check up on you but I just remembered-" "JUST LEAVE! YOU KILLED THE PEOPLE WHO I CARED ABOUT THE MOST AND YOU HAVE THE FREAKING AUDACITY TO EVEN COME HERE!"

"Prachi..... Let me explain-" 'THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DISCUSS RANBIR! YOU LOST THE TRUST I HAD FOR YOU....." She cried louder as she fell to the ground......

"I HATE YOU...... SO MUCH THAT I.... CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE" 

Those were the words that he never wanted to hear from her......

THOSE WORDS  cut through Ranbir's heart......

He stared at the crying girl with teary eyes as well.... He tries to step closer to Prachi..... "NO! DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP.... Please....." She cried as she moved back.....

"Prachi..... Please ..... Hear me out-" "I don't to hear abything from that filthy mouth of your.... JUST GO" She sobbed.... This broke Ranbir.... Seeing the girl he loved the most crying.... To make it even worse she was crying because of........ HIM........ 

"We're not over-" "WE ARE OVER AND WE'LL NEVER GET TOGETHER EVER AGAIN! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SAW IN YOU BUT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN!" Prachi shouted as she stood up.... 

"Prachi...." "JUST GO" She looked up at him then turned back to the place where the last rites were held....

He sighed then just turned around and left the place.... But purposely dropped a little piece of paper on the way out.....

She wiped her tears just to be replaced with new ones... She still truly loved Ranbir but she was completely destroyed by what he did....

"What do I do?" She asked herself while trying to stabilize her breathing... Once that happened, she turned around and saw a piece of paper on the ground........

It's not over yet, Prachi Mehra...

Mark my words..

- Ranbir Kholi

TO BE CONTINUED....

OMG HELLO AFTER A WEEK I FINALLY GET TO UPDATE ANYWHO HOW ARE YOU GUYS HOPE YOU ARE FINE.... DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS? LIZA GOT COVID :( HOPING SHE GETS FINE SOON..... WILL TRY TO DOUBLE UPDATE THIS WEEK AS I AM FINALLY GOING TO INDIA ON THE 16TH!!!! AFTER 9 YEARS LOL..... AND PLUS I AM NOT OK WITH THE THING HAPPENING IN KKB BUT WHATEVER..... HOPED YOU LIKE THE UPDATE BYEEEE LOTS OF LOVE!!!!! 

-EVEI