17

⚠This chapter has a little violence so read it on your own risk ⚠

THREE DAYS LATER....

A U T H O R   P O V

"PLEASE STOP IT!"

Prachi yelled as the electricity went through her body.... Ranbir was thrilled at the sight..... But..... The other side of him felt pift fot his "ex- girlfriend"......

He switched off the machine to let the girl relax for a bit.... "Oh Prachi...." He sighed as he came closer while holding a whip....

He lightly hits her sides which makes her flinch and scared because of all the things that happened to her these days.....

"Oh what's wrong, little one? Don't you like this whip? You used to spank yourself with this without daddy's permission, right?" He says as he trails the whip against her waist which were covered with mark making her hiss in pain.....

"You're really a bad girl, aren't you? Doing things without my permission.... Then said I just caused u pain.... Oh that's too much Prachi." He said in a sarcastic manner then he whips the whip on the floor making her flinch and scream at the loud sound......

"You're a really bad girl" He says as he lets go the whip making her mentally sign in relief and was mentally scared for what was going to happen next....

FOUR DAYS LATER...

Prachi continued to cry as the tall man walked in front of her... "Awwee...... Stop crying, Prachi.... You know how I hate to see you cry especially when its because of me.... Right?" He said as he taps her chin twice....

She kept on crying.... Not because she was being tortured or anything but it reminded her of when they were still dating... He always says that when they have a fight....

She looked up as her teary eyes meet his eyes that were filled with mixed emotions. Her eyes started to sting again and tears started to fall.... 

Ranbir was taken back by that but didn't show any emotion at all.... But inside, he was mentally screaming at himself to remove her from the wall and hug her really tight....

But he didn't want to show his weekness... Or at least.... Not again....

She started to sob again and looked down... She sniffled again then just let her tears drop to the floor....

"R-Ranbir.... please..... p-please just.... l-leave me alone.... I-I just wanna go home... p-please..." She pleaded and begged while looking at the older....

He stares in her eyes without emotion at all but his inside self was totally broken and crying at this point..... Although he wanted to get back at her, he already thinks kidnapping her is already way to serious......

"I CAN'T DO THIS, I JUST CAN'T" 

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hellooooo bestieeeessss
Ok before I get the pink slipper I am sorry for not keeping my promise of the update but I was really busy this week and finally got time to update :)) I hope this didn't disappoint as I think it's making Ranbir evil but the next update might sound stupid but please bear because my head thought this would be right! I will try to make as interesting as possible :))..... Till then I hope you have a great day and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY :).... STAY SAFE AND HEALTY... SEE U IN THE NEXT UPDATE <3  

-EVE