18

TW- Mention of drugs and other bad substances 

A U T H O R 

"I cant do this" 

Prachi looked up at the older, who was currently looking at his shoes... He dug his hands in his pockets and took the keys.... 

He unlocked her wrist and ankle restraints and threw her back her clothes (she was in her underwear and bra) and threw the keys across the room somewhere.....

"Now leave.... You know where the door is...... Just..... Leave...." He said without any emotions making her worry even more about him....

She put on her clothing then tried walking to the stairs but looked back to the guy sitting on the chair while looking down at the floor.....

"Ranbir...." "Please..... just go.....live your life...... Be happy with who ever you want to be with.... just please... go home" He said as tears started to form at the corner of his....

Her frown became even deeper as he said .... She walked up to him, crouched down and held his hands.......

"But I am home.... I'm home whenever I'm with you..." She said as tears fell from her eyes too.... He laughed bitterly at her remark...... " See I have a bad influence on you.... Just go, Prachi.... Lets pretend that this never happened...." He paused and looked at their hands and then at her eyes...

"Let pretend that we never happened"

Words cut through their hearts like knives..... "Yah.... Please don't say that-" "There's no better thing to do Prachi..." He cuts her off as he holds her hands tighter.....

"We cant do this Prachi.... We're.... Not meant for each other Prachi! So let's stop......" He says as it makes her heart and his heart ache even more.....

"Ranbir.... Please.... Let's eacape together.... We can stay somewhere far from this city.... At the country side or something... Just please... Don't say that...." She says as she stands up with his hands in hers.....

She tries to pull him up but he was to heavy for her to pull... "Ranbir please....." She begs as she starts to cry...

"Prachi just go.... Please just.... Go..... I'm begging you... Please go Prachi..." At this point he was sobbing... He's sweating so much.... "Prachi... Go" With that he lets go of her hand.... 

"Ranbir..." She tries to reach for his hand but he pulled it back... "Go" He says to her, eyes slightly closed....

He breathes heavily until his vision goes black... "Ranbir!" She an towards the unconscious male and took his head to her lap.....

"Ranbir open your eyes..... Ranbir.... RANBIR!" She started to cry as she took his face in her hands.... "Ranbir!" She cried as she looked at the unconscious male.....

"HELP PLEASE!" she yelled.... " ARYAN! SHAHANA!!!" She shouted for help, assuming that the couple was in the building and hopefully they would help her bring Ranbir to the hospital wing.....

AT ARYAN'S AND SHAHANA'S SIDE...

"ARYAN! SHAHANA!!!"  Aryan and Shahana heard as they walk past the basement door.... "Was that Prachi?" Shahana asked Aryan with a worried face..

The two rushed down the stairs only to see an unconscious Ranbir and Prachi who was in a mess crying.....

Shahana rushed out to get a stretcher then they carried him to the stretcher then went towards the hospital wing....."Is he gonna be okay? What happened? Ranbir~" Prachi trailed off as she held his hand while they rolled him there .....

"He's gonna be okay Prachi.... This has happened before... He's just.... Tired" Aryan tried to console her while they were walking towards the wing.....

FLASHBACK
 (AFTER THE FUNERAL OF PRACHI'S PARENTS)

Ranbir cried in his room... Regret swallowing him down... He regretted all the things he did... He regretted once he saw the broken and sad face plastered on Prachi's face....

He stared at himself in shame through the bathroom mirror... Eye bags under his red eyes and pale lips... He looked miserable....

His gaze wondered around  the room then landed on the mirror again... (ps-its a mirror cabinet)

He opens it and there it was.... A Bottle filled with white fluid next to a pack of needles... His shaky hands reached for them... Taking a needle and a syringe and filled it with the liquid....

Once he pushed the liquid in. he felt like he was in world with no worries.. He felt numb... He felt like all his problems and worries had just disappeared.... HE FELT FREE

END OF FLASHBACK

Aryan and Shahana knew about Ranbir relapsing and abusing drugs but they didn't want to hurt Prachi and they thought that they weren't supposed to tell her.. Ranbir is one who should tell her about it .....

Ranbir was sleeping..... They took him to his room... Prachi followed and just stayed with him.... She held his hand and just looked at his face...

"Ranbir..... Please..... Wake up.... I want to talk to you" She whispered close to him..... She looked at the clock and it was already 7:30 pm....

She let out a deep sigh and then just rummaged thorugh the closet they used to share....

She found her silk night gown that she left there... She took it then walked towards the bathroom and then changed into the dress....

She checked her breath and scrunched her nose... She opned the mirror to get a toothbrush and her eyes widened at the sight....

"D-Drugs?" She asked herself in shock.... "Hey!" Ranbir closed the mirror as quick as he could but it was too late...

"you're doing drugs?" Prachi asked as tears started to form at the corner of her eyes....

He gulped... He knew that if Prachi found out, she'd be crushed.....

He cleared his throat and looked at her emotionlessly again... " Why do you even care? What are you even doing here-"

Before he could finish, a pair of soft pink lips crashed into his....

TO BE CONTINUED....

HEY GUYS.....
I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG LONG TIME AND I HAVENT BEING POSTING ENOUGH BUT I COULDN'T AND EVEN THOUGHT OF QUITTING BECAUSE I AM IN THE 9TH NOW AND LIKE THE SUDY LOAD IS WAY TO MUCH AND EXAMS HAD ALSO APPEARED I WENT THROUGH A LOT DURING THIS BREAK I THOUGHT WITH TELLING AND I EVEN HAD PROMISED TO POST BUT FAILED I HOPE U WOULD FORGIVE ME FOR NOT POSTING AND AS ITS MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS NOW I CAN POST MORE!! LOTS TO COME SOON HOPE YOU LIKE HOW THE STORY IS GOING AND I WILL HOPEFULLY NEVER LEAVE <333 AND IF U ARE AN ARMY PLS STREAM THE YET TO COME MUSIC MV <333

LOT'S OF LOVE <3333 
EVE~