07

Hey there Eve is back with another update :D 
Exams gonna start om 15 Sep :D 
Happy JK Day (Jungkook Day) to all army!!!
"YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA"

A U T H O R   P O V 

Ranbir woke up feeling something hit his chest..... He opened his eyes and saw Prachi's head buried in his chest and her arms wrapped around his waist like there was no tomorrow.....

He smiled at the sight then hugged her back..... He pecked Prachi's forehead and hugged her closer and closed his eyes.....

"R-Ranbir" his eyes opened again and looked at Prachi below him..... He showed her a warm smile......"Good morning, Prachi" Ranbir said making her smile and blush causing her to hide her face in his chest again but her ears can't lie....

"You're blushing...." Ranbir teased her while tickling her sides making her giggle and laugh out of happiness..... (Nagu uncle would never give us this)

"AAAAHH! AHHHAAHA! RANB- AHHHAH HUAHA" (I am not good in making giggling sounds but just imagine :D)

She giggled and laughed until...... "SON,OPEN THIS DOOR!" his father yelled at the other side of the door while banging the door hardly..... Ranbir was about to stand up and open the door but they heard a loud bang making Prachi shout in fear and making Ranbir hug her.......

The door opened revealing Ranbir's Dad aka Vikram..... "DAD~ My doorknob again!?....~" Ranbir whined again.... "Don't worry Ranbir, you won't be sleeping here anymore.... From now you'll be sleeping in your new room...." his dad explained making Ranbir tilt his head and hugged Prachi tigher.... 

"What do you mean by 'This' Dad?" Ranbir asked making his dad smirk and snapped his fingers making all his men drag Prachi and Ranbir away into the basement......

They locked them in and left...... "DAD! WHY THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS?! DAD!" Ranbir yelled at his father, who was smirking evilly at them.....

He suddenly pointed the gun at Prachi making Ranbir  immediately stand in front of Prachi as an action of protection.......

His dad bitterly laughed and put the gun down.... But Ranbir kept hugging Prachi whispering soothing things in her ear.....

"SHUT UP!" his dad yelled making them both look at him.... "FUCKINF SLAVE,HUH?! SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ISN'T SHE?! YOU STOPPED ME FROM KILLING THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE TO KILL AND SAID YOU WOULD MAKE HER YOUR SLAVE?! ARE YOU EVEN THINKING RANBIR KHO-" "ENOUGH!" Ranbir shouted making his father clench his jaw......

"You aren't leaving this basement"  his dad said as he stepped back then closed and locked the iron door.......

Ranbir's attention went to the crying girl beside him.... He immediately ran towards her and hugged her tight.....

"I was really going to bring you to your family but..... Now we're trapped" Ranbir said making Prachi sob even louder...."Please don't cry..... I'm here..... I'll protect you!... Don't worry" he said trying to calm her down....

TO BE CONTINUED

DO YOU LIKE WHAT I AM WRITING!
AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH LOVE I ADORE YOU ALL!!!!!!
SORRY I MADE VIKRAM THE VILLAIN BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO ADD A LOT OF PEEPS SO I AM SORRt ........
IF THERE IS ANY GRAMMATICAL ISSUES PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE <3 

EVE ^_^