15

ONE MONTH LATER.....

A U T H O R   P O V

Prachi was busy staring at the ceiling as tears threatened to come out of her beautiful eyes...

She misses her parents so so much but she's VERY MAD at herself to even think about the very person who killed them... SHE FELT AS IF IT WAS A MISTAKE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT HIM...

She wished that Ranbir's gang was caught... She wished they didn't lose money... She wished that he would just cuddle with her that night... She wished... That she didn't even meet Ranbir in the first place.....

She wasn't her bubbly self at all... That Prachi Mehra was always happy even in the worst period but this one was all blue and gloomy..... She felt lacked out... She knew that her parents were there and will still be there..... But that wasn't enough for her.....

She didn't want to cry at all..... She held it in every time she felt to do so..... She wanted to show him that she was stronger than he ever thought she could be...

The only people who were in contact with her were Rhea and Sid... They always came to check up on her but the last week they didn't home because Sid had work and was busy...

A lot of things changed but she still felt like she was still stuck at that one place.... (Ranbir's heart) Even tho she showed she was strong even tho Rhea and Sid attempted to enlighten her mood... Nothing seems to work. She just became a body with no soul no feelings just pain and tears.....

That she cried that night and closed her eyes to calm herself down that she didn't even know when she fell asleep...

The next morning

Prachi woke up with cold air hitting her neck... She opened her eyes but she noticed that this wasn't her too. Nor was it a room to sleep in...

IT WAS A JAIL CELL.

"YOU LIKE BEING TIED UP DON'T U?"

TO BE CONTINUED

HEY GUY!!!!
Ofc it's been a long time since the time I last updated and I missed y'all so much...  Omg, I can't even describe how bad I felt for not updating I couldn't as I got no time as a lot happened in 2021 marriage travel this that..... So I am sorry and I hope to write more for u guys lots and lots of love and do take care :)))
PS- I know it's a short one but trust me it gets interesting :)

EVE :D