Tell them that you love them EXACTLY THE WAY THAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS!

Rip Spamton, art by me))
_________________________________________

Every passing day the strings gripped harder on Spamtons paws dangling from above with seemingly no purpose but to add to the mind numbing dread and the ringing, that God damn ringing. It seemed its loudest in the quiet when it was just him and that freakish smile he keeps thinking of on a television screen. He wanted to open the door and talk normally to anyone that came by but it was as if there was a strong tape over his mouth but he could only mutter a "I'm fine " to anyone, he wasn't fine, far from it but no one besides that weird jester has a clue, only because of the strikingly similar experience we've both had with.. him but he has his own deranged things to do and Spamton had his own sat of deranged thoughts to attend to anyway.

I mean, I guess everyone was right about me not actually making it big for good, just as well they all left me for the slime. I didn't want their needless pity anyway!!

Pink, orange, and yellow could go away and never come back for all I care. What do you mean I missed out blue addison? No. He's the nicest out of them. He still left me though, just like the rest.

* knock knock *

Do I even answer anymore? What's the point?

* knock knock *

No, it's pointless

* knock knock *

Is someone still knocking the door?? I can't tell, the ringing is too loud

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Spamton! Open the door."

That voice.. it sounds familiar hmm...

Oh, its Swatch. Back again with the almost daily rant.

Fucking hell, may as well answer it.

I open the door

"Hey, [[Paint brush]]!"

"Spamton. What on earth has been happening!? You've been shut in here for a week and blah blah blah.. ' Spamton stopped paying attention, this conversation happens almost every day but spamton always cuts them off fir-

"Are you listening!" Swatch shouted

"No. But I'm [[fined]]" he tried shutting the door bit before he could Swatch picked Spamton up by the collar of his shirt

Fuck -

"Please Spamton.. I've been worried, just tell me what's happening, please!" Swatch said desperately

".. no."

"You leave me no choice then." Swatch picked him up and put him over their shoulder

"[[HEY HEY HEY]]! HANDS OFF THE [MERCHANDISE!]"

"No, we're going to my place, Spamton. I want this sorted out because I have been worried sick about you." Swatch said while walking, god this would look weird to the average darkner passing by.

"..." Spamton crossed his arms and pouted "can you atleast [[PUT ME DOWN]] or just don't sling me over your [HEAD AND SHOULDERS]"

"I'm not putting you down because you'll run away, but I'll change how I'm carrying you." Swatch said as they adjusted themself and Spamton so that they were holding him bridal style, atleast I don't look like a god damn shopping bag over their shoulder now.

"Better?"

"I [[guess how much]]?"

"We are almost there" Swatch said as they walked at a quicker pace

I'm dreading this.

_________________________________________

502 words

Aaaa god this is filler but here