put on your [sunday clothes!] theres lots of world out there!

3rd person lol)

Spamton had invaded the queen's mansion once again in his attempt to get to the basement, as swatch was about to throw him out spamton says:

"Hey! [VALUED CUSTOMER] do you ever [GeT out] of this place aside from [throwing me out!] In the garbage or taking it out?"

"I do not need to, regardless it is non of your business either way."

"You are coming with       me  [BIG SHOT]"

"I-"

Before theycould protest they were dragged out by spamton

"Spamton! Stop it. I must get back to my duties."

"Swatch, look at [The world out   t   here]! It's worth coming with [ME]"

Swatch sighed, "I suppose I have no say in this do I?"

"Nope!"

_________________________________________

Spamton had dragged swatch through multiple crowds of people until they had reached an empty place, it was dead quiet and there was a slope nearby leading to a seemingly unfinished portion of road

cyber world was always an odd place with slopes ending out of no where as if they weren't finished, leaving the darm abyss under the slope and a view of the roaring city, buzzing with life, though it was always a beautiful view.

Spamton sat down near the edge of the slope

"Hey! [BIG SH OT] sit      down! It's a [[4.99]] [deal!] Up here!"

"I suppose I shall then."

Swatch had sat down somewhat near spamton, not too close but far enough.

"Why did you bring me here exactly, spamton?"

"Because you! [Hot singles in your area] deserve a [vacation half price!] Even if it is only a [Short period of time only!]"

"Thank you, I suppose."

"Your also my [Favourite Person yet!] Even if I'm aware you would rather me [live in a goddamn dumpster!] You are the nicest out of the people that I have [The dishonor] of meeting!"

"What?"

_________________________________________

309 words

I dunno if I'll continue this lmao. maybe I will or maybe not.