Xtale timeline IV

At the start of this new timeline.

Y/n looks down at his feet before he looks up at his father.

Y/n: Hey father? Can I ask you something?

XGaster looks away from alphys and turns towards Y/n.

XGaster: What is it, my child?

Y/n: So your button allows you to change all of reality. Right?

XGaster: That is correct yes.

Y/n: Can I ask you to use it to give me something?

XGaster:... What?

Y/n quickly raises his hands and waves it off.

Y/n: Nevermind. It's not that important. Sorry for bothering you.

XGaster: No tell me what you want. But I'll only do this for you once.

Y/n looks up at his father before he slowly opens his mouth.

Y/n: So you know how Sanses can teleport?

XGaster: I am aware. After all, I had to look through so much Code to learn how everything worked.

Y/n: Could you possibly give Me that ability?

XGaster: oh yeah, sure.

Y/n: Wait really!?

XGaster: I told you I would let you have one thing. And it isn't some stupid thing like being a harem king. So yeah. This will be easy enough to do for you.

XGaster pulls out the Overwrite button and presses it as y/n suddenly glows a beautiful purple color.

Y/n: Whoa...

XGaster: Enjoy my gift, son.

Y/n: Thank you, father...

                Thank you.

Now we see Y/n sitting next to sans as they both sat inside muffets bakery.

Sans: So how's training treating you?

Y/n: While it is quite hard, it's all worth it in the end. How's your pie store going?

Sans: It's going quite well. Papyrus has been a huge help like always. He's probably gonna try and go train with you and Undyne again.

Y/n: He is? Well if he wants to. Undyne and I were thinking of doing some less painful yet still painful training.

Sans: Sweet. I'll go tell paps that he can go training with ya. Seya kiddo.

Y/n: I'm 25 years old. You know what? I don't even care anymore. Later gremlin.

Sans puts up a peace sign and teleports away.

Y/n sighs as he picks up the spider doughnut in front of him and finishes it before he puts some gold into a web and starts walking towards the door.

Y/n: GOODBYE MUFFET!

Buffet: BYE DEARIE! HAVE A NICE DAY! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

Y/n waves at Muffet before opening the door and bumping into someone.

Y/n: sorry dude-...

Y/n looks down only to see none other than frisk looking up at him.

Frisk: Y/n... Where have you been?

Y/n: Somewhere... Anyway, I have something to do, so I'll see you later bro.

Y/n pushes past Frisk and walks a few feet away before he hears him say something.