Side story- Y/n Vs Murder Time Trio

Y/n is seen In his dirty and bloody Armour, Him eating some Pie he saved in his inventory.

Y/n: He didn't have to hit me so hard...

Y/n stood up and Rolled his shoulders, he then stood up and started to walk forward when he heard something snap in the forest nearby.

Y/n: Huh? What was that?

Y/n surveys the forest for a few seconds before he sees two glowing eyes. One larger than the other.

Y/n: AHH, I see what's going on here.

Y/n summons his daggers as a sans walks out of the forest.

Y/n: What are you doing here? 

???:... I'm looking to recruit a new... Friend, to help me kill my human. They have too much determination.

Y/n shrugs his shoulders and walks away.

Y/n: Not gonna find any "Friends" Here buddy. A kinda civil war is going on.

The skeleton frowns and throws his hand out as a wall of sharp purple bones appears in front of y/n.

???: Maybe you could help me? You don't seem that busy.

Y/n turns around and glares at the skeleton.

Y/n: Why would I want to help someone that just pulled some bullshit like that? I don't even know your au name.

???: Dusttale. My "Nickname" IS MURDER.

Y/n eyes widen as he then jumps and teleports in front of Murder. Slashing horizontally.

Murder Doesn't have time to dodge as his eyes widen.

The attack sends murder flying as he hits a tree and it snaps in half.

Murder: Why does everyone have to struggle so much when I try to recruit them?

Murder teleports away from the tree and into the sky as he summons multiple blasters.

Murder: Getting tired Of it.

The blasters are about to fire when Y/n appears beside murder and roundhouse kicks the fucker off his blaster.

Y/n: I know of what you've done. Ink told HIM about you.

Y/n slashes the gaster blaster he's on in half before he teleports away as multiple bones slice through the air where he just was.

Y/n lands on the floor when his soul appears in front of him with a Blue Aura.

Murder appears in front of Y/n and summons Four blasters that all shoot their beams the second they Are summoned.

Y/n: Always hated this shity Gravity manipulation.

Y/n teleports away from the beams that cause a small explosion.

Y/n Stabs one of his daggers into the ground and his eyes widen.

Y/n: (I can still move? His gravity manipulation must not be as good as Sans. )

Y/n summons a pen and opens the code of the nearest entity that isn't him.

A piece of paper is in front of y/n that says " DustTale sans- "Murder" on the top.

Y/n:(None of this gravity bs)

Y/n quickly finds the code he wants to change when multiple bones appear over his head and fire down.