Chapter 7: Pros and Decepticons

Alias's POV

The wrist band made a beeping noise as it reconnected to my charger thing.

I let out a long sigh.

Every second that it wasn't working, my mental hearing range kept extending and even from all the way out here, I could hear so many thoughts.

I heard the sound of a groundbridge opening and I turned around.

Optimus and the Autobots walked through, David right behind them. He gave me a worried look and I smiled.

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

"So, what you're telling us is that David is super strong and never runs out of energy and you can read people's minds?All because you were experimented on as kids?" Ratchet asked David.

I sat a little farther back, out of eye sight but still listening.

"Yes, but try not to talk to Alias about it. Her experience with her abilties wasn't as... easy as mine." David told them.

I rolled my eyes.

I'm fine. I've always been fine.

Probably.

"Are you spying on them?" Miko asked me, making me jump in surprise.

I looked over and saw the three other humans huddled against the railing across from me.

"Are you guys spying too?" I asked.

"Unfortunately." Jack sighed.

"So you have super powers?" Miko asked curiously.

I shrugged.

"Hey, I'm really sorry that I turned off your... thing. We were just really suspicious about everything that was going on and we wanted to help." Jack explained.

I nodded, "It's okay. I understand."

"Do your powers have anything to do with your really good hacking skills?" Raf asked.

I shook my head, "No actually. Those I learned all on my own."

"All on your own as in your super spy parents taught you?" Raf questioned.

"No. Our parents have been dead for a long time." I replied.

"I'm really sorry." Miko told me.

I smiled, "Actually, it's not that big of a deal. It's hard to miss someone that you never really knew in the first place."

"Oh." They all said in unison.

I tuned back into the conversation and heard a "thank you" from David. Metallic footsteps sounded again and soon Ratchet was leaning over us.

"Should I assume that everyone heard everything?" He asked.

Miko smiled bashfully and nodded. I shrugged.

He rolled his eyes and put David down before walking away.

Soundwave's POV