Chapter 11: On the Wrong Side

Megatron's POV

Optimus groaned and I looked up from my own place on the ground.

I grinned and stood up, pulling out my sword blade.

"My lord." Someone said.

I turned around in surprise and spotted the hacker and human femme kneeling.

"What trick is this?" I asked, walking closer.

"I would not trick you my lord. But I believe that our shared enemy is awakening. You must kill him now. While he is weak." She said.

I turned around and saw that Optimus was indeed waking up. He was weak and would only grow stronger with time. If she truly wanted to trick me, why would she point that out?

I tilted my head in confusion before a vision grew in my head of Unicron.

So he did this to her. It just didn't turn out as he expected. I believe Soundwave had been interested in this particular femme.

I grabbed her and walked over to Optimus. He had stood up and turned around at the sound of my pedesteps.

"Megatronus?" He asked.

I paused.

Optimus was not the kind of bot who would- No. The matrix of leadership, it must have...

I grinned. My luck was very abundant today indeed.

"Old friend, are you okay?" I asked.

"What happened? Where are we?" He asked.

Suddenly the rest of the Autobots ran in, pointing their blasters at me.

"Optimus!" Bulkhead yelled.

"Why did he call me that?" Optimus asked in confusion.

A groundbridge opened behind us.

"They are our sworn enemies! Go and I will cover you." I told Optimus, or rather, Orion.

Orion turned around and ran through the groundbridge.

"What did you do to him!?" Arcee demanded.

I smirked while firing at them, "Nothing at all."

Suddenly all three of the Autobots fell to their knees, grasping their helms.

"Let me kill them for you master."

I looked down at the femme in my servo and then back to the Autobots. She could do this?

I would love to kill them right now, but I think that testing whether or not the girl was completely under my control was more important.

"No." I told her.

Immediately, the Autobots let go of their helms and looked up at me. I took a few happy steps back towards the groundbridge.

"Perfect." I whispered as it closed and I was back in the Nemesis with two enemies who were now my greatest advantages.

"Come Orion. I will explain everything. But first I need to tell the others that I have returned." I told him.

"Who are the others?" Orion asked.

"Friends I have come to make. Soldiers in a war that I wished we didn't have to fight." I told him, pretending to be sad.

"However, I'm sure you will see some familiar faces. You have been missing for a long time my friend." I lied.

"What... is that thing in your hand?" He asked.

I looked down and grinned, "One of the native inhabitants of this world. She is very loyal to our cause."