Chapter 17: Captured

Agent Fowler's POV

She grabbed the computer and turned it on. Immediately, bolts of electricity shot out.

"Alias!" I yelled, grabbing her shoulder and disconnecting her from it.

She gritted her teeth and craddled her burnt fingers gently.

I heard footsteps and looked up.

"Alias." I said seriously.

She grabbed her computer and opened it, "Ratchet! M.E.C.H. is-"

One of them stepped forward and shot it.

She turned around and glared, "That was my favorite computer!"

He pulled off his mask.

"Silas." I glared.

Alias's eyes turned fearful, "Dad."

"WHAT!?"

The men in the black suits raised their weapons and pointed them at us.

"Agent Fowler. Katrina. Long time no see." Silas said. "How is your brother?"

"Better than you're about to be." Alias growled.

Silas held out his hand and immediately, the men began to shoot. We lunged to the side, but we were surrounded, so we both got hit with multiple tranquilizer darts.

"Alias, use your powers!" I told her.

"It doesn't work!" She told me, "It's never worked on them!"

I heard a loud roar and looked to the side as Optimus jumped onto our mountain ledge and began to attack the men. They began to shoot at him, but my eyes began to get weak and I could help it.

I fell asleep.

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

I ignored my dreams about eagles and underpants and opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that I was in the base again.

Nurse Darby spotted me and ran over.

"William, how do you feel?" She asked.

"Fine, just a little tired. What happened?" I asked, sitting up.

"We were hoping that you would be able to tell us that." Ratchet said.

The bots and kids walked over, looking worried. I noticed that Optimus and Alias weren't among them.

"Are they alright? Alias and Prime?" I asked.

Ratchet sighed, "We found you on the mountain that you all groundbridged to. But you were the only one we found. What happened?"

"Oh no." I muttered, "It was M.E.C.H. They ambushed us. It was all a setup to lure us out. They must have taken Alias and Prime."

"M.E.C.H. has Optimus!?" Arcee asked.

"They could be dismantling him as we speak!" Bulkhead exclaimed.

Bumblebee whirred and beeped too.

"This is not good. We need to find them now." Ratchet told me.

He turned to Raf, "How is it going?"

"Alias is much better at technology than me. I think it's safe to say that I'll never get past her password." He slumped.