ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello Guys,

I am so very sorry for the lack of consistency during this book when it comes to updating and that's why I lost a lot of your guys engagement. This year I had to go through a lot of self discovery, I went through a beautiful spiritual journey, and I am at my best mentally— but my life if kind of chaotic in the best but scariest ways. I'm trusting God during this season and I need to start getting creative again. I feel like I haven't been coming back to this book the way I use to is because I wish I could redo a lot in the sense of making it way more drama with Alice, Harry, and Anastasia and change the way that whole situation was made. I want to create more with Harry and Anastasia and also I kind have lost interested with the dad psycho idea, but I have other ideas, I just want to do more with a lot. And I hope you guys can come a long with a better version with still the same writing, maybe even more heartbreaking ones cause these days Adele 30 is my life. Like literally what she is going through is exactly this season, so pray for me. But I'm going to invest in this really. And I'm going to make this so more better and I'm so excited but I'm gonna update as I edit each chapter so there should be frequent updates!!