9. Then Let's Try

Chapter Nine.
Anastasia's Point of View:

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

I let out a deep sigh as I look at myself in the mirror, taking my time with my morning routine of getting myself ready to take on the rest of the day. My thoughts have been swirling around with Zayn's voice from his phone call, I don't know how to react. I don't know if I should let myself see if Harry is my endgame or if I should call back Zayn and tell him he has nothing to worry about. I am given the opportunity to see if the man who might have gotten away is the person I'm suppose to spend the rest of my life with. I knew that being around Harry was going to be hard but I didn't think he was going to end up turning my life around in just a matter of days. I don't know if I even want to put myself in the position of being under Harry's arm again. I was so weak and I was so codependent on him that it nearly broke, if not did break, me when he left.

I just couldn't get out of under my skin. He's always going to be that person for me no matter how hard I try.

"Anastasia?" I jump when I hear a knock on the door.

I clear my throat. "Yes?"

"I need to use the bathroom, could I please come in?" His voice sound it groggily, indicating he just woke up.

I look at myself in the mirror before turning around and open the door, his beautiful green eyes zero in on me right when they land on me. I was never going to get over how he managed to still be handsome in every point of his life, there was not a day where he just looked ugly. It was annoying.

"Here you go," I smile, going to walk pass him but his arms trap me.

"Let me take you out on a date," His fingers rest on my hips.

"But-"

"I heard your phone call with Zayn, he talks very loudly on the phone for a man who's so calm that some guy is taking his girl." He shakes his head in disappointment. "If I was in this shoes I would have never let you go, even if it was in hopes you would come back to me. I made that mistake once and I don't plan on doing it again."

My eyes widen at his sudden confidence. "Harr-"

"Don't you want me back as much as I want you back?" His eyes observe my entire face as he speaks.

I bite my lip, resting my hands on his shoulders and that same buzzing yet peaceful feeling washes over me. "Of course I do,"

His eyes brighten, smiling. "Then let's try,"

"But we only have a couple of days Harry and then I'm going back to my town and you're staying here. I live with Zayn. Where am I even suppose to go?" I feel my worried thoughts take over and my chest start to becomes weighed down.

"One day at a time sweetheart," He presses his hand on my cheek. "For now lets go on a date and we will figure out the rest tomorrow,"

I look down at his chest, eyeing the way his tattoos bled through his thin white shirt. "How many tattoos have you gotten?"

"Many many," He chuckles. "Maybe I'll show you them soon,"

I look at him through my eyelashes. "You're very flirty today,"

"I'm just not holding back. I want you more than you know Anastasia." He leans in and my heart stammers at the thought of his lips reuniting with mine.