Chapter 1 - Part 3: The Long and Perilous Journey

Ash sat in the car, thinking hard about the question Marlene had just asked. How did he get fat in the first place? He had just woken up like this in the morning without a clue on how he got so fat. Then he remembered about that weird drink he drank, mostly because it was labelled 'A Big Fat Drink!'. But, he didn't know what to tell Marlene so he just said "Um, how about a different question, okay?". "Oh, I'm so sorry if I made you insecure! It just had me worried that yesterday when I saw you, you looked normal, but now when I'm seeing you... y-you look so much... well, bigger." said Marlene. "I know, and I'm honestly confused on how I'm this big as well. I went to sleep with my normal body, but this morning, I woke up like this and I was so confused. I don't mind having this body at all, but I'm just confused on how I went from my old body to this new, larger figure." "Well, even though your body looks different, you are still a gorgeous looking boy." said Marlene. "Thank you, that means a lot to me". "Your welcome. Well, we're here. If you want me to pick you up, just give me a call and I'll come straight away okay?". "Alright, thanks for the lift!" said Ash. "No problem, bye darling!". When Ash opened the door, he tried to get out of the car, but got stuck in the door frame. He asked Marlene for help and she came and pulled him out of the car. He thanked her, and apologised for having her run around in the morning. He went and hugged Marlene, having her sink into his softness and fat. Her arms couldn't even reach all the way around him, but Ash didn't mind, he was just happy. She then drove off, waving goodbye to Ash.

When Marlene left, Ash had entered the mall and looked at the nearby map showing you the layout of the mall. He wanted to go to Jay Jays because the clothes he would occasionally get there were really big and would fit his new body for sure. He also wanted to go to the food court because he hadn't eaten breakfast yet and was already getting hungry again. So Ash waddled over to Jay Jays to grab a new closet of clothes to accommodate to his new size. He went over to the men's section and grabbed the largest shirt and pants which was an XXXL. He waddled over to the dressing rooms to go put it on, feeling the intense stares of people at his back. When he tried to enter, he had to squeeze his hips through which made more people look, making him really embarrassed but also loving it. When he finally got in, he tried it on and was embarrassed and shocked to see that the pants didn't even go past his huge butt and thighs. His shirt also didn't go fully down his belly, being really tight and leaving half of his belly exposed! He put on his original clothes and put the new clothes back where they were. He stood there and thought hard, thinking on what clothes to buy that would actually fit him? An idea had popped into his head and he went over to the women's section. He grabbed the largest t-shirts and pants that he could find which was an XXXXL pair of baby blue jeans and a n XXXXL grey sweatpants, along with a few t-shirts. He went to go get some underwear, but the only colour available for his size was pink, purple and red and one in each colour, so he grabbed all of it. He also grabbed the attention of more people staring at him as he waddled back to the dressing rooms, squeezing his gigantic hips, butt and belly in with a struggle once again. When he tried it on, he was embarrassed and happy to see that the women's clothes had accommodated to his size perfectly. The pants wasn't tight at all and fit his butt perfectly. The sweatpants was also really soft and comfy, hugging his butt and thighs. The t-shirt's covered his belly completely, leaving no skin exposed, but it would still go riding up his back or belly if he stretched, but not like his dad's clothes. The underwear also fit perfectly, not harming him at all. He then put on his dad's clothes once again with his belly sticking out, waddled over to where he got his new clothes and grabbed a few more t-shirts and pants as well as some striped black and red pyjama's and crimson red shorts, went the checkout and bought the clothes. He also bought a few bags to put the clothes in as he went throughout the shops. He put on his brand new clothes, put on his pink underwear and waddled out of Jay Jays with a trolley to carry the clothes, making his way to the food court.

When he was waddling there, he sat down at a nearby bench to take a break. He then wondered what would happen if he were to try and walk normally. When he got back up, he walked normally and could feel his butt swaying from left to right, and his thighs were uncomfortably rubbing together. His belly also got in the way, making him have to sway it from left to right in order to put his huge legs forward. He didn't really like it, so he went back to waddling, still feeling a small sensation of his butt swaying from left to right.

When he reached the food court, almost every single table had been taken. He waddled around a bit, searching for a table available. When he found one he grabbed an extra chair and sat down with his belly squishing against the table. His thighs spilled over the sides of the chairs and his belly all squished up, forming many rolls on his sides and back. He looked around to see what he wanted to order. There was pizza, burgers, chips, chinese food, asian food, curries and much more! It all smelled so good and probably tasted really good. After about a minute of thinking, he decided to order pizza, so he stood up and waddled over to the counter. When he went up to the lady at the counter, she was surprised at his large appearance and young age but didn't try to show her reaction to him. Ash ordered 2 extra large pepperoni pizza's with a large coke and a loaf of garlic bread. He then gave them his table number so they can bring his food to him. A few minutes later, his food was brought to his table and he thanked the worker. As soon as he left, he grabbed a slice and ate the slice with haste, taking only 20 seconds to finish the slice! He continued stuffing his face, not caring if people were looking at him. When he finished the first pizza, he started eating the garlic bread hastily, needing only two bites for each piece.

Ash continued to eat in happiness, beginning to feel his huge appetite slowly fade away. Suddenly, somebody approached him, sounding quite nervous, "Um, is it okay if I sit next to you?". Ash looked up to see who was talking to see that it was his girlfriend, Tyla! Tyla weighs 437lbs and was a little bit taller than Ash. She had a pretty large belly, big thighs, a big butt and big, soft arms. They met in sport when she was having a hard time and Ash went to help her. It was love at first sight and Ash wanted to tell her, but it was too early. After a few more lessons together, he confessed his feelings to her, having a similar response back. They've been together ever since and Ash was quite embarrassed for her to see him like this, but she didn't seem to notice that she was sitting next to her boyfriend. "Um... sure" said Ash. "Thanks. There were no other seats available and this was the only one that was so... yeah." said Tyla. "Well, all I have to say is... I feel your pain" said Ash. "*chuckle* you remind me of somebody, what's your name?" At that very moment, Ash had no clue on what to do, so he just told the truth. "My name is Ash and I am your boyfriend from school" said Ash. "Umm... how do you know I have a boyfriend?" asked Tyla. "Because, I am your boyfriend". "Okay, well if you are my boyfriend, how long have we been together for?". "We've been together for 7 months and 23 days". After asking Ash a few more questions about their relationship, Tyla finally realised that it actually was Ash and gave him a big hug and a small kiss on the cheek, sinking into his softness. "No offence, but what happened to you?" asked Tyla. "Well... I don't even know. All I know is that I woke up like this and that's it" said Ash. "Well... I-I kinda like it because you just feel so soft and your so much bigger and plumper and... and... you just look so cute!" said Tyla blushing. "I like it too. It feels really nice and I'm enjoying myself. Thanks for understanding, today's been really confusing for me" said Ash. "No problem. By the way, did you weigh yourself? If you did, how much do you weigh?" asked Tyla. "Don't be shocked... but I weigh 242 kilos, which is 534 pounds" said Ash. "WHAT! HOW! I LITERALLY SAW YOU YESTERDAY AND YOU WEIGHED 60KG (132 pounds) " said Tyla in a loud tone but in a quiet voice. "Like I said, I don't know how this happened to my body". "Okay, okay, do you want to come to my house? We can play some games and chill out. My parents are on a business trip so it's just my brother and I" said Tyla. "Well, it was a long trip here and your house is pretty close to here so... sure why not" said Ash. "Yes! When do you wanna leave?". "After I finish eating my breakfast".