Chapter 1 - Part 4: The Sleepover

When Ash finished eating he quickly texted his parents saying that he'll be having a sleepover at a friends house and let them know to pick him up tomorrow. They asked if he needed clothes but he said that he already bought some new clothes anyway. When he tried to get up, he was a bit too full from his massive breakfast, so Tyla helped him up which was a lot of effort, leaving them both quite exhausted. "Just letting you know, I will be a lot slower than you and I'll be taking a lot of breaks. I can only walk a short distance before I have to stop. Also, can you help me carry my new clothes since were not allowed to take a trolley to your house for obvious reasons?" asked Ash. "Sure , it's not a big deal because I basically live right next to the shops. It's 7 houses down from here" said Tyla. "Alright, that's not too bad. You wanna hold hands?" asked Ash. "Of course!".

Around 4 minutes and 6 breaks later, Tyla and Ash went inside and Ash immediately waddled to the couch, exhausted. The couch was bigger than Marlene's, so he only filled up half the couch, leaving some space for Tyla to sit down. Tyla grabbed a towel for Ash and he wiped his face and put it down "Are you huff... sure that was huff... 7 houses because huff... I feel like I just ran a marathon" said Ash. "Yes, that was 7 houses if you payed attention. You can probably walk for around 9 or 10 metres before you get tired which isn't that bad for someone your size. And anyways, I find it adorable!" said Tyla. "Thanks" said Ash blushing "I'm going to have to build up my muscles so that I can walk farther without getting tired so quickly" said Ash.

"Hey Tyla, who're you talking to?" said an unknown voice to Ash coming from a nearby room. "Oh, right! Ash, this is my brother, Jareth. He's 16 years old and is quite eager to meet you. Jareth, this is my boyfriend Ash, you know, I've been telling you about him." said Tyla. "Hi Jareth, nice to meet you" said Ash. "Nice to meet you too. So, what are you guys planning on doing here anyway?" asked Jareth. "Well, Ash and I are having a sleepover if that's okay with you? Is it okay with you?" asked Tyla. "Yeah, I don't mind" said Jareth. "Yes!" exclaimed both Ash and Tyla in unison. "You guys look exhausted so I'll get you some drinks and snacks. I won't be long" said Jareth. "Thank you, Can you get me a soft drink. I don't mind what drink it is" said Ash.

For a few hours, Tyla and Ash played some video games, ate lots of snacks and drank lots of drinks, with Ash eating and drinking twice as much. One of the drinks tasted quite weird at first, but got sweeter and sweeter which reminded Ash of something but couldn't remember what it was, so he only had half of it and Tyla having the other half. They watched movies for another few hours until the end of the day. They ordered heaps of McDonalds, with Ash eating most of it, Tyla eating half of what Ash ate and Jareth making a mere dent which Ash and Tyla found unbearable. Jareth told Ash and Tyla to get ready for bed since it was getting really late and he was about to go to sleep. "Um, Tyla, where am I going to sleep? You guys don't have a guest room and I don't want to sleep in your parents room." said Ash. "Well, uh, you can sleep with me in my bed tonight, if that's okay with you?" said Tyla, blushing while thinking about Ash's soft body and cuddling with him in bed. "Uh, are you sure? Do you not remember that I'm now 534 pounds and that I'm huge!" said Ash as he jiggled his belly. "Well, my bed is heavy duty and can handle up to 1000 pounds of weight due to my body so I think we'll be fine" said Tyla. 

Ash asked to get changed into his pyjama's in Tyla's room since there was lots of space in there compared to the bathroom and she agreed and let him get changed in private. Though, he was having a hard time taking his shirt off, as well as his pants due to the long, tiring day of being suddenly morbidly obese and also tired from walking to her room and was getting really tired. He didn't want to do it, but he had no choice. He opened the door and said "Um, T-Tyla... can you please come here for a bit". "Sure thing" said Tyla. "So, what's the problem?" asked Tyla. "Well, I-I can't take my clothes off and was wondering, if you could, you know... um, help take my clothes off?" said Ash, very embarrassed and blushing profusely. "I mean, sure. I could tell you're having a hard time cause I could hear you struggling from the lounge" said Tyla.