Chapter 1 - Part 5: Hidden Happiness!

It was 7:30 in the morning, with sunlight streaking through the blinds. Ash woke up and saw that he was still hugging Tyla. She was still asleep and Ash thought she looked really cute. Though, something was off... she looked fatter. He also noticed that it felt like more of his body was on her compared to last night. He gently woke up Tyla and gave her a big hug. "Morning Tyla" whispered Ash as he gave Tyla a small kiss on the cheek. "*yawn* morning softie" said Tyla. "I'm gonna get up now. Can you help me?" asked Ash. "Sure, just give me a minute" said Tyla.

When she tried to get up, she found it harder than usual, so she kept trying, but couldn't get up. When she got up, they both saw that Tyla's belly was hanging a bit above her swollen knees and her boobs had gotten significantly bigger, causing them to sag on her belly. Her face had also gotten significantly fatter and her double chin had almost fully engulfed her neck. Ash saw that her butt had gotten much bigger and that her back formed some new rolls. Her thighs had gotten considerably bigger and had formed a few small, but noticeable rolls. Her shirt and pants had been ripped, leaving her bra covering her boobs and her very tight panties and belly covering her privates. "Hey Tyla, what drink was that?" asked Ash in a scared voice. "I think it was called 'A Big Fat Drink!'" said Tyla. "Oh no... don't tell me". Ash took the blanket off for both of them to see that his onesie had been ripped to shreds and his whole body had also grown significantly bigger. "Oh great, I'm even bigger now! This is just great! And my parents are coming to pick me up today! What on earth am I going to tell them! What am I going to do?!" said Ash. "Calm down Ash, let's not worry about that right now. What we should worry about is getting you to stand up" said Tyla. When Tyla grabbed Ash's hand, she pulled as hard as she could but couldn't pull Ash up. After several failed attempts, she finally got Ash to sit up. Tyla noticed that Ash's entire body was much bigger than before. It was a bit quicker to get him to stand up, with much more jiggling than before.

(Look at picture above, imagine without bra on) When he stood up, his ginormous belly dropped halfway down his legs and his swollen knees weren't even visible anymore due to his thighs forming many more huge rolls

(Look at picture above, imagine without bra on) When he stood up, his ginormous belly dropped halfway down his legs and his swollen knees weren't even visible anymore due to his thighs forming many more huge rolls. His love handles sagged on the top part of his thighs. His legs had gotten a lot bigger and his butt had grown from large to massive. His moobs had grown so much bigger, making them look like breasts now and were sagging on his belly. His face had gotten chubbier and his double chin was a bit more bigger. His legs were much further apart than usual due to all his thigh fat. His upper arms had also gotten bigger and were sagging significantly more. His lower arms were more plumper and were forced to stick out so he could balance, but he could still put them in front of him and raise them up. After standing up for a while, he couldn't stay balanced and was waving his arms around everywhere. Tyla quickly grabbed him and held him in place so that he wouldn't fall. "You good?" asked Tyla. "Yeah. But I can barely stay balanced, so I'll just stay by your bed" said Ash reassuringly. "Okay, I'll just get the scale quickly... and, got it! Alright, don't worry. This scale can handle up to 800lbs so don't worry about it breaking. Can you put your legs together or not?" asked Tyla. "No, I can't. There's too much fat on my legs. This is as close as my legs can go" said Ash "Okay, I'll get a second scale and we can just add the numbers together" said Tyla.