Chapter 3: Fresh Air

Alien suspected something extraordinary, we thought that is the end of our lives. However alien just picked up a copybook. Haphazardly, I hit my foot to the corner of a table. Alien heard this and took hold of us. First, it pommeled Lucy, then me, and we went unconscious. We came to our senses and were stuck in white glass capsules. It was unbreakable we had no idea what to do. Nevertheless, the alien took Lucy away, she was hollering and pleading to release her, but the alien kept silent.
Suddenly, her voice stopped and I couldn't do anything. Her destiny was on the tentacles of an alien. Desperately, I sit down and turned on my phone which was on 3%. Abruptly, there was a weak signal, but it was enough to call the police. When I called they asked me about my location. "All I know I'm in the green forest with green trees, I and a girl were kidnapped, there was a dead body, aliens, and so on" I said. The policeman laughed and didn't believe my words. "Don't waste our time, kid" - he said. I became dead-end and fall asleep. When I woke up I was bound to a huge blue table. "I have to find a way to escape, I have a family" - I said. After a couple of minutes, the alien made an injection in my arm, it hurt that much that I was paralyzed, my stomach vomited and I had hallucinations, I was parched to that level where my eyes saw only black darkness. When I woke up I immediately felt pain in the left side of my stomach. I wasn't bound, what shocked me is that I saw a kidney in a capsule, I quickly grasped it was mine. I looked around there were spiders in several corners of the room. I barely could move. I saw 1 black book among white ones in the cupboard. I was wondering why exactly this book was white thus I pulled it out, this was a lever. The cupboard started moving to the left side and I saw a dim tunnel. Guess what I did? Of course, I crawled till the end of the stinky tunnel. In the end, I saw a lawn area closed with forceful chains, It looked like a basketball field, there were no balls. I've got hungry. I found an apple tree not very far from chains. When I was trying to get some apples, chains literally shocked me. My reflexes saved me from death. I carefully shoved my hand to get some apples. I've got 7 apples, I couldn't reach more of them as they were not close enough. I came back to the cupboard, now I had to find Lucy.
I opened another door Lucy was laying on the table, she was pleased to see me. However, she couldn't move. Unexpectedly, an alien came into the room and...