IV Simeon's Plan

Simeon walked to "The House of Lamentation" very exited to spend some time with Mammon. Simeon hadn't spent time with Mammon in so long, ever since the fall that is.

He remembered how Mammon was the little goof-ball that enjoyed making little jokes that would make people chuckle when heard. He also remembered how he and Mammon treated each other like siblings In the "Celestial Realm".

He placed two gentle knocks on the quite large front door and waited. He heard a bit of voices raised inside, leading to a male demon with champagne-colored hair to answer the door.

"Asmodeus!" the angel lightly said. "Oh, hello Simeon, I didn't expect to see you here." Asmodeus responded

"I'm here for Mammon Asmo."
"Mammon? That's very surprising. I bet that greedy demon did something again. I've got to post about this!"

Asmodeus motioned Simeon in before kind of strutting away to Mc, to tell the human all about the situation.

Simeon walked in the huge house-hold to find the same somewhat blue-haired demon but this time he was laying in the floor fast asleep.

"Oh Belphegor." Simeon thought "Sleeping on the floor agian?" Simeon let out a laugh enjoying the sight, then put Belphegor on a chair to be more comfortable.

Just as Simeon was about to walk up the stairs to find the white-haired demon he was supposed to hang out with, Mammon came to him.

"Hey Simeon ol' pal!" Mammon said starting the conversation. "Mammon what is it this time? A ride? Money? A fake license?"

No, no, no it's nothin' Simeon, just can you take me to the casino?"
Simeon looked at Mammon up and down. Wait was Mammon sweating?"

Well it looks like you just came from a robbery so that's enough play-time for the day." Mammon couldn't argue with Simeon anymore because he made up his mind.

"Fine." Mammon said "What are we gonna do today then?"

"I was thinking maybe hang out..." Simeon said