VII The Walk to school (With a Chihuahua)

*Knock knock*
The sound made the brothers look towards the door curiously even big brother Lucifer. Except Mammon the "Sin of Greed" knew who is was. "Relax it's just Simeon and Luke" Mammon said while starting to stand up. "Mammon why are Simeon and Luke here?" Lucifer asked the happy demon. "They are here because they are walking me to school."
All the brothers stared at Mammon. (Including Belphie, who should be asleep but is awake for the drama of course.) "I should go answer the door now. By the way are ya all fine?" Asmodeus, the fifth born decided to say "No Mammon, are you fine? You've never hung out with the angels or so much as wanted to. "
"Well I changed my mind Asmo, it's real common."

Then Mammon gathered his yellow backpack with green dollar signs, stuffed a piece of toast in his mouth, and walked out the front door.

"Hey Simeon, Luke." The white-haired demon said before taking a bite out of his toast. "Hello Mammon!" Simeon replied. "Don't mind Luke he isn't very thrilled about today haha."

"It's fine, I once had to babysit a witches daughter, she ended up cursing me." Simeon looked up "She did?! Yep! I had pink hair for three months."

Simeon started to laugh. *laugh* "I do apologize!" *laugh* "I just see you with pink hair funny!" *laugh* Even little Luke started laughing too imagining the sight.

"Of course ya both think it's funny, it's never happened to none of ya." Mammon rolled his ocean blue eyes but couldn't contain his laughter either.

After laughing for two or three minutes the trio stopped and had bright smiles on each of their faces. "Simeon?" The little angel finally spoke. "Yes Luke?" You could never hear the rest, for Luke then whispered in Simeon's ear.

"What in Diavolo could they be talkin' about?" Mammon thought to himself. Mammon dismissed the matter though, because up ahead was the silhouette of a very large building.

"Hey look! It's R.A.D. up ahead!" Mammon mentioned to the "gossipers" next to him. "That was really fast" Luke said. "It was chihuahua." Then Mammon started sprinting.

"I'm not a chihuahua!" Luke called out and also started sprinting.

"Hey wait up you two!" Simeon yelled. "Oh, what am I going to do with them." Simeon smiled and sprinting after the two "troublemakers".