Chapter Four

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

Oh, how I hated mornings.

I'm tired, can barely hold my eyes open.
The bed is too comfortable to get out.
But the worst is, I have to let go of the person I've been holding throughout the entire night.

And this Wednesday, it was of course the same as always.

The daily routine. Wake up, let go of my lover, get up, get ready for school, go home, eat, do homework, do stuff with Jungkook for a few hours, go to sleep, and so on.

Except for the part where I got to be with Jungkook, that was way too boring. I didn't want to live such a boring life. I really didn't, but there was no choice.

Heh. As if anyone ever had a choice about anything. Humans are being born against their own will, they're forced to get educated by going to hell, ahem, school, and get good grades, or else they won't get good jobs and a bad or no job means no food, no clothes, no proper house, etc. And then after they did their part, they're forced to die, once again, against their own will. Horrible, isn't it?

I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I felt a warm hand wrap around mine. I looked beside me, locking eyes with my boyfriend.

We were sitting in his dad's car, who was dropping us off at school and we were almost there.

I had wanted to start pouting, when we arrived, because I had to let go of Jungkook's hand, but suddenly his soft lips pecked my cheek.

"See you later." I heard him say, before he opened the door and disappeared from my sight.

What a cute kid.

I got out of the car too and walked towards the depths of hell, uh, the school building, just a few minutes before the bell rang and signaled for my first class to start.
Man, I couldn't wait for lunch to start so I could see my amazing boyfriend again.

And so the classes went by, the teachers trying to teach the unwilling class, and my mind completely committed to Jungkook, as the annoying teacher tried to catch me off-guard and called on me, but I wasn't going to let her and answered her question correctly. Stupid teachers.

But after what felt like forever, the bell finally rang again, signaling the start of lunch time. I immediately packed my things, took my bag and ran out of the classroom, towards Jungkook's. I ran as fast as I could, just wanting to cuddle and kiss my boyfriend again. I didn't care where I was going or about the people that nearly got ran over by me and shit, which turned out to be a big mistake.

I bumped into someone, and almost fell, but I managed to keep standing. I turned around to see who it was and if they were hurt, and my eyes widened in shock.

"What the fu-" She cursed, but stopped when she saw me. A mischievous grin now played on her lips, which were covered by a ugly dark purple lipstick. "Oh dear, long time no see, Taehyung."

"I don't have time for your bullshit, so excuse me, goodbye." I retorted, and turned around, continuing to run towards my love's classroom. I was grateful that she didn't come after me, that she just let go of it like that.

Short after, I finally reached the classroom, students leaving it, some in groups, some alone. It didn't take me long to spot my lovely boyfriend, talking to two guys I didn't recognize. A beautiful smile on his soft lips, that just widened, when his eyes met mine. I smiled at him and began to walk towards him, and gave him a big hug, as I finally reached him.

"I missed you, Kookie."

"Idiot, it's only been a few hours." He whispered, throwing his arms around me and giving me a peck on my cheek.