Chapter 6

Kyle goes up to the stage and says
"Kelsey," I look at him in wonderment.
"Kelsey, will you come up here." I walk up on to the stage, and see everyone smiling like they know what's going to happen.
"Kelsey this past year has been great, especially with you in it." he pauses. I look in the crowd and see every girl jealous. probably because he's the most popular guy at our school.
"And I can't think of a life without you in it, you are amazing, stunning, just the perfect girl for me..." he reaches for something in his pocket.
"Kelsey w-will you marry me?" My eyes widen, I'm frozen In shock. i cover my mouth that's smiling ear to ear.
"OMG, YES OF CORSE." I start crying (tears of joy) he hugs me and kisses me. some of the girls are crying because they wanted him. all my friends and all the guys except gage were cheering. Kyle's friends kept saying you go man wooooo killem. he put the ring on my finger. I look at the thing and I was shocked at how big it was.
"I was saving for a long time." he whispers. I take his head and kiss him. everyone cheers louder.

1 month later

I go shopping for a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. we find the perfect ones. I head to my parents house where I still live. I get to the door. I hesitate, I see boxes getting carried out of the house. I go inside and see Kyle. I go up to him, he kisses me I kiss back distracted.
"Mom, dad your moving?" I say concerned.
"No you are." they say in unison
"Where to?" I say more confused than before. Kyle is standing there smiling with his arm around me.
"Your moving in with Kyle." they say happily.
"If I wasn't mistaken you almost sound as if you were happy." I say
"We had to spend almost 20 years with you, we are happy." I stand there with a wow look on my face.
"Love you too." I say. they just laugh. we get in Kyle's tesla. (He's rich)
"I have another surprise for you." he says. I just smile and look at him. I see my mom crying because her little girl isn't so little anymore. we drive home, and as we drive home I think of how I knew he was the one.
We get home, I see a new car in his driveway.
"Who's that for?" I say eyes wide.
"You." he says happily
"No I-I can't accept that's too expensive."
"Well my money is urs we are about to be married remember." he says. I nod

5 months after wedding

"Hey Kyle...." I say nervously." he looks at me concerned. I gulp.
"Well uhhh, I-I know we said we weren't going to have kids for a couple years..." I say
"Ok, wait you want them now?!" He says worried.
"No- I-I'm pregnant..." I smile nervously. he drops his glass of water.