Chapter 7

Water and glass cover the ground. I look down and know he doesn't want a kid. I grab my coat and shoes and walk out the door. I need to get away for a little bit. Kyle follows me out. he grabs my arm knowing I know he doesn't want this kid, but I do. i shake him off get in the car and drive. i don't know where I'm going nore do I care. I get to a clearing and I put the pedal to the floor and just drive as fast as I can. I don't think about what happens if I die because if I do Kyle will get what he wants. I notice something following me. I notice that I'm not going as fast as I can. I put the pedal to the floor once again, and there is nothing but dust. I just ride it was amazing, until. That thing it caught up to me, I think that thing is a car, and it wants a race.i do a U turn and so does the car. I go dull sped and drive back in to the main road and that's when the car catches up to me and I see its kyle. I don't realize where I was going and before I knew it I crashed.
I wake up in the hospital and see kyle. I just feel like crying, and I do. he reaches over and kisses me. the doctor comes in and says
"Oh good your awake. well if you aren't aware you got in a car crash and blacked out. your husband here said you are also pregnant, so we ran a test and the baby is fine." I smile and look away and drift to sleep. I wake up and still Kyle's there. he takes me home and doesn't say one word to me. I go right to our room, he follows after me and grabs my arm. I stand there letting him hold it and close my eyes, a tear strolls from my face.
"Why don't you want our baby?" I say crying
"I do it's just-" I cut him off
"It's just nothing." I shake him off and slam the door. outside of the door Kyle sighs. I lean against the door and sink to the ground, crying. Kyle enters the room and holds me in an embrace. I'm helpless I just cry into his chest.
"I'm just afraid I'm going to be a horrible dad." he sighs
"You could have just told me that you know." I whip my face. he nods and holds my head to his chest.

9 months later

"It's a girl." the nurse says.

Authors note~ I'm done writing this story.