Chapter 2

Kyle and Tyler are still on the ground fighting each other. I come to my scenes and try to pull Kyle off. He pushes me off of him not knowing it was me. Kyle realizes that he pushed me to the ground, so he punched Tyler once more and told him to stay away from her. He walked over to me and helped me up as Tyler was running away.
"I'm so sorry I-I just saw him grabbing you and I wanted to help..." Kyle said
"Y-yea thank you, but he does it a lot." I say with a shaken voice.
"Well he won't be doing it anymore."
I nod with a look of fear stained on my face
"Ok I know this isn't the best time to ask you this but maybe we could like hang out sometime, I know it's fast but right when I saw you I felt an immediate connection." Kyle says staring into my ice blue eyes.
"Yea sure that sounds nice." I said with butterflies. A huge smile appeared on both our faces. I started getting lost in his eyes.
"Oh um so see you later?" I finally say.
"Yea see you."
I walk away with a hop in my step and for the first time ever joy in my heart.
"Hey Kel!"
"GAGE! It's so good to see you!"
He laughs
"You too. Oh um we should hang out soon too, you know like as friends." Gage says
"Yea totally."
"Ok how's tomorrow?"
"Yea that works... Well I got to go see ya."
He waves as I walk away.

ⓃⒺⓍⓉ ⒹⒶⓎ

I come to school and everyone is staring at me like I'm a criminal. Then suddenly...

(N͜͡E͜͡X͜͡T͜͡ C͜͡H͜͡A͜͡P͜͡T͜͡E͜͡R͜͡ W͜͡I͜͡L͜͡L͜͡ B͜͡E͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡S͜͡T͜͡E͜͡D͜͡ S͜͡O͜͡O͜͡N͜͡ T͜͡H͜͡A͜͡N͜͡K͜͡ Y͜͡O͜͡U͜͡!)