4 | Bellamy

Let's rewind a few pages shall we.

Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo and I started building a house shaped like a mushroom. I don't know how we agreed to build one since I didn't talk but I was rather shocked. They immediately welcomed me to play with them. 

My original plan was just to explore for a bit and then build a statue in my honor but plans changes. After the stream was finished we continued building and they we're just talking casually and constantly joking. I couldn't help but laugh every time.

After awhile three other people came, one said something rude but I can see where they coming from because I quite literally hacked into their game. The teens screamed at Dream warning him that I can hear them.

That leaves me to the present.

Tommy and dream are slightly bickering but I don't pay notice as I stand up and reach over the desk for my water bottle. I grab it and suddenly I'm hit with dizziness, the bottle slips out of my grip. I hold my head and squeeze my eyes closed to overcome the unsteady sensation.

I look back down and see that my bottle is leaking all over laptop. 

''Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit!'' I say distressed as I lift the bottle off my keyboard and try to soak all the water up with my sweaters sleeve. When most of the water is gone I sit back down and sigh.

When I realize nobody is talking in the background I lift my head back up. My eyebrows knit in confusion as the people just stares at me. 

''Did Geek just talk?'' Tommy asks in a shocked tone. I start to panic and look at my screen only to see that my mic is unmuted. 

''Double shit!'' I quickly leave the server and lay my head on my desk, my cheeks feel hot with embarrassment. 

''Fuck my life'' I mutter under my breath as I close my laptop and stood up to jump on my bed face first.

I hear a knock on my door and it slowly opens. I turn my head to the side to see the nurse with all my medicine and a yogurt cup. I thank her as she just puts it on my night stand. The moment she closes the door I turn my face right back into the covers, testing to see if I could suffocate myself. Science experiment purposes only.

~

After about two hours of questioning my sanity and pushing pills down my throat I finally decide to face my problems. I sit comfortable on my bed, resting my head against the headboard and knees slightly bending. 

I open my phone and start hacking into Tommy's phone. His was the easiest since I know his full name. I scroll through his contacts only to find a group chat with all the people that we're in the server. How convenient I thought to myself.

People with good genes + The teens

Unknown

I just wanted to say sorry for dipping on you guys

Sippy Cup

Geek?

Unknown

Reporting for duty o7

Ranboob

You talked?

Greek Yogurt

True

Wait who changed my name?!

Bath Tub