3 | Bellamy

Currently I'm setting up my laptop at the desk in my room. I move all my school supplies to the side and clean the surface. My room is pretty much like all the other hospital rooms in this place except for my baby blue covers and all the throw pillows on my bed.

I really like my room to be honest, it has it's own bathroom, couch and a tv mounted on the wall.

Tonight I decided I was going to join a few youtubers on a game called Minecraft. I have played it before but I'm not as good as in other game like Apex Legends and GTA. I have hacked people countless of times but I can't help feel anxious that I might screw up.

Apparently the owner of the server is a guy called Dream but because there's a lot of people on the smp I didn't need to hack their messages to see when they might be streaming. The only work I had to do was see who was streaming at the time I got back in my room and the winner was a kid called Tommyinnit.

I look intently at the screen as my fingers move swiftly across the keyboard coding my way through the firewall. After four minutes at the most I achieved my goal and voices flood my ears as they all are having a chaotic conversation.

I slightly flinch at the sudden volume and quickly turn it down. I see the server loading around my character block for block and I find myself spawning right in front of a little lake with pixelated flowers all around it. I turn around and see a house made completely out of wood and is two stories high. 

The recognize at least three voices in the mix as they all talk. I suddenly see two figures walking casually out of the building. One of them have blonde hair and beige pants while the has a striped shirt with overalls with a bee on top of it.

I immediately recognize Tommy as I had to look up his stream hours. The other person I'm not so sure of.

They stop immediately in front of me and the conversation in the back slowly dies down as one of them calls for the others attention.

''Hey Ranboo! Get out of here, we have a visitor apparenty.'' Tommy screams as another person runs out of the house with a black and white face and a crown on top of his face.

''Really? Dream didn't mention anything.'' The voice states which presume is Ranboo. 

The person with the overalls start crouching in front of me constantly which I smile at and copy his actions.

''Is dream online? Are we supposed to give them a tour?'' A young voice says that I guess is the one with the overalls.

''I already started the stream but I guess our plans have changed.'' The boy says and just as one of them tries to speak he cuts them of. ''WAIT! Chat is saying it's Geek!''

''Really, do you think they can hear us?'' The unknown voice says.

''I don't think so, Tubbo.'' Ranboo says thoughtfully. 

''Crouch twice if you can hear us.'' Tommy says and to be honest what is the harm of just answering their question, so I crouch twice and I slightly laugh at their silence.

~Clay~

I just finished filming with George and Sapnap so we all we're just having a casual over discord. Patches jumped on my desk and walked in front of my line of vision trying to get my attention.  

I happily oblige by picking him up to set him on my lap. Now and then I would speak up but I slowly start to drown out their talking.

''No way'' Nick drags at the words as he looks at his phone. 

''What are going on about?'' George asks.

''The people are saying that Tubbo is building a house for Geek.'' When I hear his name I lift my head and start to pay attention.

''What? Sorry I wasn't listening.'' I state with a puzzling expression.

''Geek is on the server!'' My eyebrows knit in confusion. As I look at the list of people online.

''That doesn't make sense, only the child and his friends are online'' I say rather quickly as George replies.

''Should we go look for them?''

We all agree and it doesn't take long before we find four people building a mushroom shaped house with a small garden right next to Tubbo's house. I'm almost to stun to speak.

''This is cool that he can just show up but like are we supposed to be nice to the person that broke into our server.'' George states rather suspiciously.

''I don't know.'' Sapnap replies but quickly continues, ''I think I'm going to be nice though, I'm pretty sure can steal my money and I need to pay rent.''

''Good call'' I say as I quickly type a message in the commands menu asking Tommy if he had finished streaming and he responds with yes. He all got in the same gc and he quickly beagn speaking. Scratch that he started screaming.

''Hey guys, look who we found on the street!''

''Yeah we're building them a house, doesn't it look great?'' Tubbo asks enthusiastically. I walk up to Geek and stand right in front of him.  He starts crouching and I turn back to they guys.

''How do we get rid of her?'' I ask.

The teens start yelling anxiously trying to block what I was saying.

''Why are you yelli-'' I try to question but Tommy cuts me off.

''They can hear everything, you fucking mongi!''

''No reason to be rude!''

''You we're being rude! Anyway Geek this is George, Sapnap and Dream.'' He says normally until he got to my name and sounded absolutely repulsed. Asshole.

Geek crouches once and suddenly a voice speaks that I have never heard. Feminine and softly-spoken but also distressed.

~

Finished: 25 November 2021

Not edited

Word Count: 969

~