memories. (Omori x reader)

"Im back!"

mari said walking over to omori, hero, basil, kel and aubrey.

"Hey mari!"

hero replied, smiling, you smiled with him and looked over to omori and noticed he was was looking at you!

"..!" omori looked away.

Mari giggled "aww! Omori whats wrong?"

you giggled, you and omori were very similar, you both didn't talk, didn't show much emotion, both carried a knife.

most people would call you "female omori" cause of how similar you two were, it kinda made you annoyed because you had a name..

and it wasn't "female omori" you got up and walked over to omori who was sitting with mari and just..

Hugged him.

"!" omori jumped at the sudden hug.

"aww! Omori don't be scared!" mari said, you giggled.

"Hey they actually made a sound that isn't a sigh!" kel yelled.

"Kel! Shush!" aubrey yelled at kel.

You felt weird so while mari was talking to omori, hero was talking with basil and kel and aubrey were arguing, like usual..

you put down your cards then walked away from the group and just sat in a corner.

nobody noticed you..

It made you slightly happy since you don't like attention.

Attention made you feel weird.

kel and aubrey stopped arguing, you looked over at them and noticed.

omori..

disappeared..?

"boo.." you heard a quiet voice say, you turned around and saw omori.

"wow you finally talked" you said.

"so did you" omori replied.

well.. bye.." you said getting up and walking away.

He followed you curious as to where you were going...

(Hello! I am sorry if this is bad! I made this last month and my story skills improved since then but I didn't wanna rewrite this story. Have a good day!)

-oyasumi