Snow boy (omoriboy x reader)

"Come on omori!" You said while walking to the store, you had dragged him to go with you since you guys were assigned to do the holiday chores.

Omori had stayed silent most of the time, other than the couple times he said a small sentence, you were still questioning how he is in the real world if sunny is too.

You stopped, being distracted by the snow that was falling from the sky unaware that the taller boy had walked ahead but when you finally got back into reality you had ran to catch up with him.

"Are you excited to see kel and Aubrey?" You said excited to hang out together with them.

"Have you forgotten already that they can't see me?" He replied annoyed, he just wanted to get this done and over with.

Later when you guys had reached the store you saw Kel and Aubrey and ran up to them, forgetting omori was with you he caught up a couple seconds after.

"Kel, I will push you into the snow" Aubrey said, even though she may seem mean she actually cared about everyone.

You laughed at what Aubrey had said, omori didn't care he was always like the grinch around this time of year.

"Oh come on omori! Don't be a grinch, I get you don't want to be here but it's holiday season!" You said, it looked like you were talking to nothing, Kel and Aubrey thought you were weird cause you were 'talking to yourself' once again.

Omori didn't reply, "are they talking to themselves again?" You heard Kel say.

You forgotten once again that they can't see omori, you thought you were going crazy until you heard omori say "they can't see me."

You felt dumb, you forgot again that they can't see him, why won't you remember?

You guys had split up in groups of two, you and omori in one group, Kel and Aubrey in the other.

You had hid away from omori for a couple minutes to get him a gift, omori had did the same when he lost you instead of trying to find you.

When you realized you didn't know where he was you started to panic, you guys weren't supposed to separate...

You called Aubrey panicking, "hello?" Aubrey answered the phone, "I lost omori and I know we weren't supposed to separate, but I had to get him a gift so-" you got cut off by Aubrey "omori? Who? Kel do you know a omori? If it's like a nickname for sunny, sunnys coming later" you felt dumb. You thought they would atleast know about him.

Aubrey hung up the phone.

(Ok this chapter is done, happy Holidays! I'll see you guys in the next chapter!)