dreams (omoriboy x reader)

(this chapter is in omoriboys pov)

i woke up in a field, the grass felt weird, but also i havent left white space in a long time..

something caught my eye, a mask? what is a mask just doing on the ground in an empty feild? i picked it up and went to try to find who it belonged to.

i was stopped when i saw a person who was standing there covering their face, they looked as they were trying to find something they had lost.. is it the mask im holding..?

they seemed to had noticed i was there since they started running away, despite it catching me off guard i ran after them.

after a few moments the person had stopped at a black hole and looked as if they were getting ready to jump in, i grabbed their hand to stop them unaware if they were going to jump into the hole or not.

"does this belong to you?" i asked them.

all i received was a nod, i assumed they couldnt speak..

it had to have been theirs since they took it out of my hand and smiled before putting it on, they waved before disappearing into the air.

i blinked just to notice i was put back into white space once again, on the ground was my sketchbook, it was open with a drawing of what the person looked like, i looked around, wondering how i had left in the first place..

was it just a dream..?